Ch. 39 : She's still hurt, Kim Taeyeon.

A/N: Continuing the daily UDs~ slowly ending the fluffs and patching up the main point of this story. New characters to unveil.

_________________________________________

She – she kissed me?

Yeah…She kissed – OH MY GOD! She kissed me!

W-wait wait, I – I’m not dreaming right? Angela did kiss me, right? Right?

Angela just kissed me.

…wow.

Kyungsoo lays flat, arms spread on the pristine covers of his bed, blinking as he not so quietly spazzes over Angela’s quick peck on his lips. The sweetness never faded after that and all Kyungsoo could do was touch with his fingers the parts where the tingling sensation keeps on hovering over his pink plump pair.

It’s passed 11pm already and Junmyeon’s already fast asleep. Chanyeol and Baekhyun shared the same room just like Sehun and Kai, and Juniel and Angela did the same on the room next to theirs, but Kyungsoo could only turn and toss himself on all corners of the bed, unable to close his eyes because every time he would do such a thing, Kyungsoo would only remember (over and over again) how Angela purposely initiated that precious kiss. And once that happens, Kyungsoo would then again blush and accidentally let out a manly shriek that had been waking the older up for a few times now.

I – I wonder if she’s unable to sleep, too…

-

Apparently, she’s not. Angela slept like a baby that night. Though the one next to their room seems to find it as difficult to rest as Kyungsoo did, only this time, Baekhyun ‘s cornered with the exact opposite of what Kyungsoo feels.

For now, I’ll just make you fall in love with me too.

Baekhyun fakely smiles. “As if.  Not when Kyungsoo’s already marked in her heart. ”

…Love?

The last time I felt something like this, was the time everything fell off at the tips of my hand…

He stared across the endless firmament with only that ringing in his thoughts, in his mind. He wanted to be lost forever but Angela keeps on bringing him back. Angela’s smiles keep on bringing him back to life when all he wanted was to lie down and forget. Angela’s voice keeps on lingering in his ears like a symphony that revives his soul when in fact he’s already lost it the first time he lost love. And Angela’s look on him only keeps on taking his breath away –

Just like her.