Ch. 46 : Mama and Papa for a Night

A/N: Baekgela some more for you guys.

_________________________________________

After Baekhyun’s little event for Angela, the both of them sits again at the back, near the glass windows where Baekhyun’s chair is still next to hers. It’s only 8pm in that early evening that Baekhyun wills her to stay a bit more, spend some more time with him, he says, albeit the fact that he isn’t finish with copying her notes is still there.

“Anj, is there something wrong?” Baekhyun cups her cheeks and Angela only stiffens with a blush against his warm hands.

All this time, Angela flusters at the male’s every touch. With Baekhyun’s hands firmly resting on her cheeks, Angela’s eyes is left without a choice but to look at his face, standing closer than before, and unconsciously trail them lower to his moving lips. All she could register in her brain as she reads the words were Love me. No matter how many ways they alter or contort, that’s all she could read. It sounds rather insane, she actually thinks the same, but it’s the only thing echoing inside her mind after she heard him whisper them into her ears.

Love me.

Hey, are you sick?” Baekhyun gently shakes her.

“Hm? Uhmm…sorry. Wh-what were you saying?” Angela stutters.

Baekhyun plasters a wide grin on his face because he knows his efforts did not go to waste. Angela stuttering and being lost in his looks only means that somehow he was able to touch her heart. That somehow her mind finally considers him as someone – not as a friend or a classmate but as a Man – and Baekhyun could only smile a bit more in the corner of his lips with this sudden turn out of events.

With his hands not leaving her cheeks, Baekhyun takes it into his mind that he is not backing down anymore, that he’s going to fully show Angela what he means about making her fall in love with him. Baekhyun moves, closer, slowly diminishing the distance in between and presses their heads together, Baekhyun’s eyes gazing directly at hers. He jests, “It’d be easier if you’d just admit that you’ve already fallen for me.”

Angela sees Baekhyun smile before giving back her space. She tries to calm herself down but her cheeks flaming in crimson red and her heart thumping really fast begs to differ. But still, his eyes look different.

It’s not right. This is not right. She thinks as she averts her looks out the window and away from Baekhyun who now busies himself in continuing with his notes.

“…Soo?”Angela whispers in thin air. For a moment there, she thought she saw Kyungsoo standing right outside of the Café, wearing a black hoodie and a black cap on his head. But that’s impossible; she shakes her head and brushes it off. Kyungsoo’s at home doing his home works and Angela makes herself believe that it was just the dark paying with her eyes.

-

Angela stays to look at the play of lights outside while the male beside her focuses in his own world.

Baekhyun soon finishes with his works when his focus comes astray at peculiar sight. He definitely knows that there’s more than one chocolate chip cookie in the platter right in front of him. It doesn’t matter at the most if Angela eats them all, it’s just that he finds it weird how a number of them can disappear so quickly when it wasn’t half done a minute ago.