Ch. 45 : Love Me

A/N: Counting the last days of summer and I’m back with the slow updates XD Here’s a tad long BaekGela update for you guys. I wish you could read it online since there’s some music in the latter part that needs to be heard while you read. Anyways, it’s still up to you.

And please do support my new upcoming BaekYeol? one shot. (Fluff, Romance, Tragedy) Inspired by Yiruma’s songs. Hahaha >_< no more details other than that. Wait for it, okay?

_________________________________________

Happy Delights. Angela carefully reads the letters in French Script hanging along the entrance of an old classic looking café. She looks around for one more time before entering; thinking if this is the right place where Baekhyun wanted to meet.

After confirming that it is, Angela pushes the door in with pleasant clings of chimes. The strong mixture of brewed coffee and new batch of sweet pastries first comes to welcome her in just one step after leaving the door close from behind. Next were the male baristas in their cool black aprons and white buttoned up shirt beaming their cute smiles gets her attention and so do the number of customers freely taking their time since it was only 5 in that late afternoon, and across the expanse of the dining area, one hand waves ecstatically to where Angela is. The young lass replies a smile back and automatically walks to his direction, skirt billowing along with the motion.

“You look pretty by the way.” Baekhyun says smilingly as he pulls out a chair for Angela to sit in – acting like a gentleman that he is.

“Stop teasing, Mister Byun. Weren’t you the one that told me to wear something neat?” Angela quickly replies at his remark, using a tone that says No, I’m not falling for it. Though, him saying it with that cute smile on his face never fails to make her cheeks tint with a slight of pink.

“I – I am not, okay? Mrs. Byun~” He chortles softly, but once he realizes the last part that came out of his mouth, Baekhyun awkwardly straightens things out. “Sorry. What I mean was, you do look really pretty…” One hand behind his lowered head.

Angela also wavered with what she heard, even though she knows that it is plainly platonic, she can’t help but avert her looks away. That practically ended the casualness in between and only dead silence remained.

The both of them have their eyes somewhere else. Angela has hers down on her wrists clutching the pink snippets of her dress. At times in the watch she is wearing, exchanging in matters of seconds as she busies herself on what not. Baekhyun has his out the window, looking as if he’s trying to check something outside when the truth is he’s sneaking glimpse of her flustered face as he tries to think of a new topic that would blow the awkwardness away. Yet only one thing that glues to his mind is – space – a space for the both of them to breathe, apart, and readjust themselves back.

“I-I’m going to order first, is there anything y-you want?” Baekhyun stutters, eyes still wary of looking at hers as he stands up from his seat.

“Hm? I – I’ll have anything Baek.”

“Okay then…”

Baekhyun leaves and the sight of his back slowly getting distant brings back the air in her lungs. Angela follows him with her eyes. There’s something wrong with him. She internally coos. At one point from shifting her looks to her watch from her dress, she thought of opening something up but once her eyes lands on Baekhyun’s, she saw him lost. No, angry but somehow dead. That’s what registered when she tried to know what they meant. He is angry because of something or maybe because of someone. And knowing this, Angela can’t help but ask herself why. Why is everyone acting so strange lately? Why is everyone acting like there’s some big secret they were not telling her?