Ch. 44 : Trusting is my Decision

A/N: D-8, hahaha now what do I write XDD
_________________________________________

“Wait, so Baek and Yeol’s not going to school today?” Kyungsoo asks and Junmyeon nods as he continues to feed himself his vegetable salad for lunch.

“Yeah, since Baek’s –“ Junmyeon suddenly stops, remembering that Chanyeol also asked for him not to tell anyone that the younger’s a mess last night. “…suddenly gotten sick and Chanyeol’s the one taking care of him.”

This is more or less the topic for the day. Not much had happened and partly only some of them are vibrant enough to even talk about anything out of the blue. Sehun and Kai only sat there and ate their own share of food, not even sparing a look at the other three sitting right in front of them. As for Juniel, she told Angela that she would pass lunch for today, saying that she needs to go to the library for some additional research for their individual papers due that end of the week.

“Ah, is that so?” Angela joins. “That guy gets sick so easily, shouldn’t we pay him a visit?” and Junmyeon coughs at her suggestion. He immediately raised a hand telling them not to bother while his other hand takes a cover of his mouth.

“Hm? Why not?” She asks again.

“Chanyeol said not to. He – he said that it’s quite contagious…yeah, that’s right. It’s contagious.” Junmyeon’s lying capabilities are already at its peak. Some more and he’ll definitely get caught.

Kyungsoo had a look in his eyes, and Angela doesn’t even notice when his right beside her. A look that tells the latter to stop asking about Baekhyun for pit’s sake, I’m starting to get jealous over here. So instead of listening why they should or should not go to the Byun’s manor, Kyungsoo chooses to enjoy himself with some soft company. He takes Angela’s hand prettily sitting on her lap and laces it with his. Still as soft and warm as ever, he takes note of it. At that moment Angela abruptly stops and looked at Kyungsoo’s snickering face but only blushes at what he was doing.

Kyungsoo’s and Angela’s hand were hidden under the table, and being the only ones at that side means that they’re the only ones aware of what fluffy things were happening at that moment. Angela wills herself to brush away the pinkness hovering on her cheeks and continue on while Kyungsoo happily enjoys the permission he was indirectly given.

Playfully, Kyungsoo would draw circles on her hand that slightly tickles Angela for seconds until Kyungsoo decides to lace their hands again, intertwining his fingers with hers and that was enough for him to etch a smile on his face and continue listening with whatever Junmyeon and Angela were talking about.

“I-I’ll leave first.” Kai interjects as he stands up and went on his way.

“What’s up with him?” Kyungsoo followed Kai’s body moving with sluggish steps. He didn’t even look at us this whole time.

“Me – me,too.” Then it was Sehun.

“Oh, okay, bye then Sehunnie…” Junmyeon bids him.

-

Moments later, everyone on them that was left also went on their ways. Junmyeon needed to stop by at the Student Council office before heading back. For Angela, he told Kyungsoo to go on first to their classroom and that she’s going to look for Juniel since they promised to help each other out. At first, Kyungsoo was being such a kid that he insisted in going but Angela shooed him away, pouting and all depressed. Angela just rolls her eyes to side but inside, she can’t help but find it cute.