Ch. 43 : Epic Bestfriend

A/N: D-7 UD. WAHAHAHA laughing hard in this Chap…sorry for being GREEN with BAEKYEOL, just wanna put some light feeling in it again since everything’s going down. Hope you like it. And OH YEAH, advance sorry if some of you are not that in tuned with profanities XDD It just helps with the mood…just ignore it if it bothers you too much coz I won’t be changing it to fit your tastes ^____^>

_________________________________________

The drunk sobers and soon it’s the sun welcoming him instead of the cold desiccated floor.

Baekhyun squints hard at the broad daylight escaping through the thin white curtains hanging inside Chanyeol’s bedroom. Not even realizing for a second that the soft pillow Chanyeol made him use from last night is now a firm chest that feels just about right for his cheeks, also his arm situated below around the latter’s waist remains unnoticeable for him as his vacant hand grips like hell on his head because, God! I feel like I died, lived again and died again for the second time!

“…ugh…w-what time is it?”

Baekhyun searches around, but with the hardcore pain banging like drums in the insides of his head, Baekhyun crashes back on what he thought was the hardest pillow he had ever laid upon, only realizing that it wasn’t when he heard an ‘uhmf’ come out of it and an unsuspecting arm slinging over his head. The turn of events only sinks too slowly for Baekhyun’s sobered system that he has to let his eye’s trail and see who it is or either yet, what in the world is happening.

“Mmmmorning, Baek.” Chanyeol yawns, hair ruffled but still beamed his best friend with a bright smile on his face.

Fuck!” Baekhyun’s eyes widens in shock, “YEOL!?” He shrieks as he sits back up and away from the latter still busily rubbing his eyes.

His head hurts, that’s one. Two, he could feel the pristine sheets rub against his bare skin and he internally screams why and when he decides to lift the covers up, Baekhyun lowers his head only to see himself just in his undies. Again, he screams, why!?

“What?” and Chanyeol throws him a questioning look.

“Don’t you what what me! W-what are you doing here, you Dumbo?” Baekhyun cocoons himself with everything in sight – blankets, pillows and stuff toys, anything – and Chanyeol just rolls his eyes to the sides, moving on to the edge of the bed as he slides down his feet to meet the ground.

Duh~ it’s my room. Where do you think I’m supposed to be?” Chanyeol stretches on all sides, “One more thing Baek, stop playing virgin for heaven’s sake!”

F!, he forgot. He was the one that led his self in this situation in the first place. He was the one who bottomed up those can of beers like it was just water but Baekhyun still couldn’t get his head straight about all that’s been happening. Why the hell am I shirtless? And for the most, Baekhyun thinks that Chanyeol should clearly explain why he was PANTSLESS! Because, everything keeps being a blur in his head, only remembering that he just wanted to drink and drink until he lost consciousness.

“Di – did something ha-happen?” Baekhyun stutters, and Chanyeol could only raise a brow at what he was saying so Baekhyun shyly gestures his pointing finger to go back and forth between the two of them.