The World of Magic

Teachers at Hogwarts:

• Wu Wind: Director of Hogwarts.

As headmaster of the school of sorcery, he inherited all knowledge of the wizarding world and became one of the most powerful wizards in history (even better than his father). It was the magician who won the most titles in history, and he and his older brother Garmadon began the "Order of the Magi" to fight in the Second Magical War. Whenever one of your students has problems, he is always there to give good advice and help.

• Garmadon Montgomery: Potions Master

At first, his father asked him to be the director of Hogwarts, however, he rejected him to be able to spend more time with his family, so Wu, his younger brother, assumed the position. As soon as Wu became a director, he became the potions master, the subject he is best at. Since then, he has been teaching his students practical methods at school to create different magic potions. Furthermore, he also became a leader of the Slytherin.

• Ray Smith: Master of Defenses Against the Dark Arts.

After the war ended, he received the title of Auror and a magical war hero. Furthermore, after his family took away his son Kai, Wu accompanied him to offer him the job of magical combat master at Hogwarts as he would be reunited with his son again. He accepted it and has been teaching his students the honor of being in a true magical battle and of being able to defend against the dark arts of the magical world. Sometimes he and Garmadon get together to teach the first and second year. He also became the head of the Gryffindor family.

• Lily Brookstone: Professor / Zoology of magical creatures.

After winning the magic war, he returned to his family and began a happy new life in his home. She then received Wu's Hogwarts job letter to be the new Master of Magical Creatures and of course accepted the position. Since then, he has been teaching his students (and his son Cole) everything about magical creatures, including turning the school ranger alongside his friend Ronin. It is curious that Lou, her husband, does not accept this "love" for creatures, but she still loves him. She became the head of the Hufflepuff house.

• Libber Gordon: Master of Spells and Enchantments.

After winning the war together with her husband, they both returned home and began living a good life with their son Jay, but after a year of living together, Wu's letter from Hogwarts reached both of them. They agreed, and while they were working they sent Jay to live with his old school friends who became godparents to his son, Ed and Edna Walker, they also gave Jay permission to have his last name so he could live well. . She has been teaching her students all kinds of very valuable spells, but she likes magical inventions and Muggles more. He became the head of the Ravenclaw family.

• Cliff Gordon: Muggle Studies and Muggle Art Teacher.

After the war ended, he began a happy life with his wife with their son Jay, after a year that they both received Wu's employment letter from Hogwarts, leaving Jay in the care of his old friends from the school. , Ed and Edna Walker. They also let Jay have the last name "Walker". Since then, he has shared his teachings with his students from the entire history of Muggle things.

• Dr.Julien: Magical Doctor.

During the war, he was a great help since he had knowledge for healing spells, and after the war he accepted Hogwarts employment as a doctor and medical teacher for students who want to learn at least some magic medicine. Her children are Zane and Echo Julien, and when she is with them she teaches them everything she knows about magic medicine. His duty at Hogwarts is to heal his students of any injury or illness, and he also teaches them the importance of medicine.