Moments of Senji the house elf:

• Senji is a house elf who served the Smith family for a long time. He was sent there after Ray ran away from home.

• He was in charge of watching over Kai, but that only forged a friendship with his young master.

• Sometimes he came to defend Kai from the abuse of his grandparents and his uncle, insisting that they blame him and not Kai.

• Senji was Kai's first friend since he arrived at his family's mansion. And of course Kai valued Senji very much despite his family always telling him that house elves are treated as slaves.

• While Senji watched over Kai, he entertained him with fun games and spells, and even helped Kai control his magical powers as soon as they woke up.

• When Kai was hurt, Senji was always there to help and care for his young master.

• Thanks to Senji's friendship, Kai stopped being a scary and unfriendly boy at Hogwarts, and whenever he could, Kai always sent him letters.

• Senji never told Kai how to free an elf, and Kai sometimes asked him what that way of being able to free him from the clutches of his family in the mansion was like. When Kai entered the third year at school, Senji inadvertently revealed the secret, but Kai already knew it by then since Wu revealed it to him. He would only be released if a magician from the family he serves gives him an item of his own clothing, that's when Kai gives Senji his old sweater that he kept in a closet.

• During his service at the mansion, Senji was the only one to brighten up Kai's childhood and sometimes help him escape from the mansion so that he could explore the world outside the mansion.

• It was also Senji who helped Kai how to be an Animagus.