The Guild of Beasts

• The reason why the world of magic and fantasy was threatened with the human world was because of the same inhabitants of the magical world, which was inhabited only by creatures of all kinds, even where they resemble gods, and it all started when the same creatures released a large amount of magical energy that was affecting their universe, their fights against the dark creatures of their world generated dimensional cracks that with each release of their magic were getting bigger and bigger until these cracks reached the universe of Earth, where humans lived. Thus both worlds were combined creating a world where the magic and technology of the human world is now manifested, it was there that humans took a new step for their new era of evolution and coexistence towards new creatures and places that took over a large part of their world.

• The magical cracks that were created by the Legendary Beasts themselves caused magical leaks, which little by little were reaching the human world, low and high level creatures managed to infiltrate the Earth from different parts of the world, the cracks grew more and more and the Nations of the world took measures for the safety of the population, but when the creatures infiltrated the world, panic soon appeared in all the humans of the world, who were not prepared for this type of threat. But not only the creatures of the magical world manifested, the magical flora was also mixed so much with the flora of the human world, this caused the magic in various objects and minerals on Earth to increase in power.

• Some of the Legendary Beasts decided to make alliances with humans, in order to help them defend themselves from other creatures and better understand their new world, humanity combined their resources and a new era began in Earth's history. And the most surprising thing was that human "Hunters" blessed by the magic of the same beasts appeared who released much of their power everywhere so that people who are affected by the powers of the beasts can defend themselves and help in other ways to fight the hostile and dark creatures of the magical world.

• People called these powers "Blessings", whether by something natural or by the work of a legendary beast, the entire world used the Hunters as the new protectors of the world. But even so, there were people who used their new powers to hurt others and continue with their misdeeds, that is why world leaders organized a great elite of Hunters who seek to apply peace and justice in their world, in order to maintain world order again as before. New laws, new types of combat, new alliances, organizations, jobs, weapons, prototypes, media, entertainment, among many other things, were created. Even in a short period of time, the Guilds were formed, organizations made up mainly of some Hunters and Legendary Beasts, which serve as a public order, some of these guilds are made up of business industries, in order to provide all kinds of services and sales of prototypes to different organizations or world leaders.

• Several of the Legendary Beasts even became part of some guilds, they even made deals with some humans to better enhance their power, but very few can survive this kind of contracts with humans, as it takes great potential to survive the contract of a legendary beast. Some Legendary Beasts even took on a human form in order to better coexist with people. The Legendary Beasts that refused to live with humans or be part of a guild decided to live on their own, some even hid from the world, but in case any of these beasts endanger people, they will have to be stopped anyway.

• The most dangerous magical places so far are the so-called "Dungeons", places that resemble labyrinths, fortresses, caves or underground places where the most incredible treasures or powerful weapons are found that would make the Hunter who enters the Dungeons the most powerful and rich of all. But dangers also inhabit the Dungeons, both low and high level dark creatures inhabit some of these dungeons, they are also full of traps and puzzles that must be solved in order to advance, some other hostile creatures also inhabit the Dungeons. There are dungeons that are harmless and can serve as starting areas for new hunters just beginning their training, moreover, dungeons are filled with all kinds of valuable minerals, some dungeons are used as mining areas to extract the minerals, and even some guilds use these low-level dungeons for some of their businesses and trades.

• In the beginning, when people with Blessings awakened their magic power they were called "Awakened", each person who manifests a power must register with a registration center in order to classify their power, failing to do so could be a crime. After their power is ranked, they will be given access to all sorts of areas and jobs where their power can be of help, be it lower level or higher. Even if they manage to rise in power or progress a lot in their jobs, they will still have a chance to become a Hunter, whether they want to work for a Guild or other registered organizations.

• To increase people's trust in Hunters and other Awakened, people with Blessings serve as celebrities to entertain the public, all with the intention of improving their image.

• Blessing rankings are based on class S through F. Classes S, A, B and C are the strongest classes of all, reaching this level or if a person awakens their Blessing with any of these rankings will immediately give them access to being a Hunter. Although at the beginning of the disaster with the appearance of the creatures, people with these classifications had to be taken by their government to training camps located in different parts of the world.

• Classes D, E, F and G are considered the lowest Blessings, but still some can be dangerous for some people, when an Awakened gets this classification they have the option to level up while doing jobs or quests that suit their class.

• There are also categories in creatures, these are Z, X, Y and N classes. Z classes are the most powerful and dangerous, legendary beasts and dark creatures become part of that category, only S, A and B class hunters can deal with Z class creatures, and S class hunters can have a chance to survive a contract with a Z class creature.

• Class X and Y creatures can be manipulated equally by Hunters or by other Awakened who have the ability to contain them. The X classes are somewhat higher, and can also be tamed by some Hunters, they are quite intelligent and have intelligence almost equal to Legendary Beasts, this class of creatures are unique in that Guilds can use them as partners or weapons for combat, and not many Hunters have the ability to tame these types of creatures.

• Y and N class creatures behave like any animal, some can be tamed, others are too hostile, some of these species are protected by law because of how valuable they are, they can also be sold as pets, as long as the person or business has a special permit, but N class creatures are considered somewhat neutral and small, and it is not hard to find them since they are observed in different places, they can even be found in cities, these are the only creatures that do not require permission in case a person has them as pets. pets or use them in a job These two types of creatures can naturally coexist with normal animals in the human world.

• There are Awakened who have the ability to tame creatures and that has helped the population and some guilds in the world. Even some tamers have the ability to control other normal animals in the human world and several of them organize shows, and some others work as keepers in the new zoos.

• Despite the fact that some Hunters are seen as heroes, the reality is very different, there are factions in the Hunters, others fight for peace, others for their own benefit and there are others who only pretend to be heroes just to gain fame and fortune. The environment within the Hunters can be too hostile, since there was a time when the same Hunters fought each other to prove who was the most powerful, the same goes for the Guilds, there are Guilds that compete with each other, and there are other Guilds that team up sometimes. But sometimes the same leaders of the Guilds seek not to attract too much attention from their members, to maintain a good image within their organizations, the leaders had to isolate several of their members from other people so that their image would remain intact and they would not have anyone against them. There are even dark Guilds, they are criminal organizations that operate outside the law and these are the most wanted by the other Guilds that work for law and order.