Arcadia (10)

· Tyrrant is the main villain of the story, after his father was destroyed by the mysterious wizards who were descendants of the First Ones, Tyrrant was hit by the explosion his father suffered and several of his followers found him and took him to a place safe in the underground, the members of the council considered him dead since they did not find his body after the explosion. The explosion deformed almost half of his face and he wears a mask to hide his complete identity, wandering through the underground sewers Tyrrant met the entity that controlled his father, who called himself "Omega", he was weak from not possess a body so Tyrrant allowed him to possess his. With the few resources that Tyrrant still possessed, he managed to set up a base in one of the abandoned underground buildings, hire several men with the riches he still possessed, and manage to find and convince Clouse to work for him.

· Krux and Acronix are twin brothers who were born into a noble family of warrior lineage in Ninjago, after their parents died of natural causes Krux and Acronix took over their home, they were part of the ranks that protected even the king of Ninjago but after his coup Krux and Acronix parted ways while Acronix accompanied Prince Tyrrant and Krux stayed in Ninjago as the new commander of the royal guard, he gave false testimony that Acronix died on the battlefield and that he was the one who he eradicated several of the forces that supported the king, even stating that he saw Tyrrant die. After getting the position of commander he also became Tyrrant's informant, Krux is in charge of sending him valuable information from the council and takes care that several cases of Tyrrant are not revealed much to the public and the council by interrupting in the cases of Wu.

· Clouse is a former scientist who used to work in the academy's laboratories, but after Garmadon put him in his place after using several of his students as guinea pigs in his experiments, he was expelled from the academy and took refuge in the underground caves where he made his own laboratory by studying different creatures and experimenting with them. Clouse met Prince Tyrrant in the underground sewers, led Tyrrant and his allies to his lair where he healed the prince's wounds, and then decided to help him return and conquer the Ninjago. Omega provided him with information and materials used by the First Ones for their dark matter research and experiments.

· Samukai, Kozu, Cryptor, Skales are the main leaders of the most powerful gangs that run different areas of the underground, Samukai, leader of the Skeletons, is located in the south of the city, Kozu, leader of the Stone Warriors in the west, Cryptor, leader of the Black Cyborgs in the east and Skales, leader of the Serpentines, in the north of the city while Tyrrant and his men took the central area of the city. The four leaders don't agree on everything, and don't allow members other than their gangs to mess with their areas, but all four gangs started working with Tyrrant at the same time by selling and transporting Dark Matter all over the world. Underground.

· Aspheera is a magician who uses a lot of the dark energy of dark matter, she lived on the streets stealing and hurting people with her powers in order to survive, but Tyrrant found her and offered her to work for him, Aspheera did not refuse and works at Tyrrant's side helping him to increase the magical energy in Omega and in the dark matter, in addition she helps Clouse in some experiments. Sometimes he even sells dark matter in the city markets.

· Omega is one of the few evil entities that roam the planet. Omega was born from the consciousness of the king of Ninajgo but also being molded by the magic of the seed, he managed to escape from the king's body before the powers of the mysterious First magicians finished him off, with little strength he wandered through the underground sewers and managed to meet Tyrrant, son of the King of Ninjago. Tyrrant allowed him to possess him and since then Omega gives Tyrrant magical powers, sometimes even Tyrrant lets Omega possess and control his body and this is known if Tyrrant's eyes change color from their usual red to a gloomy purple.

· Pythor may not be a true villain, but as long as someone pays him well he'll let any evil gang or leader borrow his bar as an information base or an area for important and secret meetings. The Slither Pit is a bar in which underground fights operate, Pythor even forces several of his men to fight in the fight area and earns money with each defeat. He is even capable of cheating in combat. But his weakness is that he is a man of his word, when a favor or a deal is done fairly, (or more or less), Pyhtor reveals all possible information.