Do ninjas have trouble sleeping?

• Kai is undoubtedly the only one on the team who has serious problems sleeping. A curious fact that Tommy (assistant in the creation of the series) appeared on his page is that when he lost his parents when he was still a 6 or 5 year old boy, I think he never had a decent and decent dream again. On several nights he did not sleep well, he always woke up in the middle of the night for several nightmares or for the psychological fear of losing someone else or being abandoned again. He didn't know that his parents had been kidnapped, that's why Nya and he considered them dead, although Kai supposed they had abandoned them, but I don't know what he wanted to tell Nya, that's why he still lives with that trauma of what maybe that It could happen again. That's why in some cases you usually take several sleeping pills or drink a lot of caffeine to avoid sleeping.

• Nya doesn't have many problems like her brother, but she would still be afraid of being alone at night. There will be times when she will sleep well as a normal person, but she would have specific nights when she would be afraid to sleep, and sometimes she can't sleep well if she doesn't have Kai nearby. When she and Kai were still children they only had each other, and thinking that their parents had died she would stay to sleep with Kai several nights during her childhood, and apparently that custom still does not disappear even when they grew up. So Nya would have trouble sleeping if she doesn't have someone nearby like Kai by her side, or at least know that everything is fine with her friends.

• Lloyd wouldn't have many problems, but he would still have terrible nightmares about the most dangerous events during his adventures. Not to mention the nightmares of his former enemies he has faced or left him with a terrible experience. But the worst would be to see his father corrupted by the darkness. He would not sleep in a few hours, but in the end he would be relieved to think that his friends are well and safe, and that perhaps they may still be well in the future, with those positive thoughts he would sleep again for the rest of the night. When I was a child and had a nightmare, I didn't sleep all night and when I got used to living in the Boat and trusting everyone, I would go to the Ninjas room and go to bed with Kai or go to Nya's room.

• Cole would not have so many problems, although almost his only problem is snoring a few nights and he usually moves a lot on his bed and puts himself in different positions. He doesn't usually have many nightmares but the only thing that would wake him up at night would be the bad dream of falling from a great height and of falling into great darkness. This is due to what happened after falling from the ship in the season The March of the Oni. But on the other hand he doesn't usually have many problems sleeping. Even sometimes he sleeps like a rock, almost impossible to wake him up.

• Jay would not have much trouble sleeping either, even though his sleep defects consist of talking between whispers or loudly while sleeping, and hugging anything near him, for example, his pillow, which he ends up kissing sometimes After having a beautiful dream. But in itself, the only nightmare he would have in the evenings would be about the moment in which Nya dies in his arms after fighting with Nadakhan, the fact of not asking his wish well and letting Nya die would be the only thing he would fear.

• Zane may be a nindroid, but he does not necessarily need to sleep like a normal person. But he would only do so in order to save or recharge his energies. But still, the only thing he dreams of is in future visions like Sensei Wu, but even if he has a bad dream or not, he sleeps all night without discomfort, but he would be afraid of having a vision that meant the end of his home and that of his friends.