Arcadia (5)

· Since she was a child, Skylor was considered by her classmates as a spoiled and rich girl, but Skylor never proved to be what her classmates thought, she was smart and kind to others, since her great dream is to be a great champion of her city in order to protect everyone. In fact, Skylor doesn't like being thought of as a damsel in distress.

· She has been underestimated by many of her peers in the academy, but she always proved to be the exemplary student for everyone next to Zane and Pixal. Dr. Saunders is very fond of Skylor, and is surprised to see that Skylor is one of the few strongest girls in the academy's training area.

· Skylor has great respect for Wu, and was truly honored when Wu took her under his wing when she joined the ranks of the Ninjago Police at Morro's side. In addition, she likes to catch bad guys a lot, because if she proves to be a great police officer, she can easily enter the royal guard academy so that she can become the champion she always wanted.

· She has a good friendship and rivalry towards Wu's son Morro, who has been her first friend since she was a child. They compete for almost everything, even in the training and patrols that they do next to Wu in order to catch the thieves of the city. It may not seem like it, but they both make a good team.

· She managed to befriend Zane and Pixal when she entered the real Ninjago academy, and later became friends with Cole and Jay when she saved them from some students who wanted to beat them up. In addition, he makes sure that his friends are well when they became famous for their inventions about magic, he also likes to see how magic works in his friends' inventions, Zane was the one who taught him how to use magic on stones and crystals Arcadians.

· Skylor tries to support Wu on some cases, but because of Krux the cases are always interrupted or suspended by his men, something that annoys Skylor. Skylor also adores Lloyd, Wu's nephew and son of Misako, her history teacher at the academy. She considers Lloyd like a younger brother, and unlike Morro, she is in charge of spending more time with Lloyd and taking care of him.

· Skylor has a great chase history with Kai, despite still knowing each other, the two have not stopped fighting since Kai started stealing in Ninjago. Only Kai knows Skylor's face, but Skylor never saw Kai's face as he had it covered with a mask. Skylor is serious about chasing Kai, however, Kai only plays with her whenever she chases him across the roofs of houses and buildings in the city.

· Skylor tries to help out on cases involving dark matter, but Krux always suspends her from the cases, Krux does the same to Wu, as he always says his men would take the case. However, Skylor thinks like Wu about Krux being involved in the attacks on the city by Tyrrant's men.

· After the latest attack by Tyrrant's men on Cole, Jay and Zane's labs at the royal academy, he finally learns that the council forbid Krux from getting involved in the case and let Wu and his men solve it, Wu knows that Skylor has potential, so it gives you permission to be part of the case and even gives you various permissions so you can access many restricted areas of NInjago.

· Skylor's first mission is to go to the Kryptarium to interrogate the prisoners who were captured on the bridge after the explosion, Zane, Cole and Jay accompany her, (Lloyd secretly follows her), but she learns that the suspects were interned in the prison infirmary after another prisoner left them in critical condition, Skylor asks to speak with that prisoner who is identified as prisoner K-70600, or Red Shogun by the same prisoners, knowing that he has a lot of knowledge about who Tyrrant is. Skylor orders his release under her supervision. When Kai gets a better look at Skylor, he recognizes that she is the girl who was always chasing him around Ninjago.

· Skylor is surprised to learn how Kai managed to knock out several inmates with one arm, she doesn't even try to ask him how he managed to get all those burn scars, but all Kai told her is that he got them in the big explosion that happened. in the underground 10 years ago.

· At first Skylor was annoyed with Kai since most of the time he was joking around with them, but she was more annoyed when Kai discovered Lloyd on the boat on the way to the subway, but was quite confused when Kai looked at Lloyd. It's not that he was upset, it's just that whenever he sees him looking at Lloyd, Kai shows a wistful and sad look.

· Keeping up with Kai was difficult, and he doesn't know how Kai easily moves between rooftops with one arm. When they finally reach the underground Skylor and the others see for the first time what the underground actually is, Kai says that before it was not so unfortunate when he lived there, but with Tyrrant's rule the underground became a dangerous place. Skylor and the others didn't think the place was as bad as they imagined. In Skylor a strong desire grows to be able to help the good people of that place.

· Skylor is sometimes indignant when Kai talks to them about how things are in the subway, seeing him beat up anyone who gets in his way is something that disappoints her, but Kai doesn't take it seriously, he doesn't even know how Kai is. able to eat the food served at the subway stalls, but was more surprised to see how some people recognize Kai, Skylor guessed that Kai already had a great reputation in the city long before he went to prison.

· Skylor even found out about the different clandestine businesses that she was investigating in the past, and even managed to identify several criminals, despite wanting to show that she was strong, she knew that it was not the right time to let everyone know that she was a police officer. 

· One of Kai's first stops was at the old bar where Garmadon worked, Skylor didn't know why Kai would want to go to a bar that had underground fights but seeing him fight and use some of his powers was something she didn't see coming from. Kai was even surprised as he made a quick deal with the bar owner, Pythor, who thankfully failed to recognize Kai. Zane, Cole and Jay kept asking Kai how he was able to use magic on his fists, Skylor had to control him so they wouldn't screw up the mission.

· Despite Skylor urging Kai to find Tyrrant's lair now, Kai only tells her that they can find Tyrrant if she can find Ronin, so they visit their old haunts and Skylor learns that Kai seems to have belonged to the resistance of former Ninjago champion Garmadon. Skylor gets irritated when she sees that Kai doesn't take things seriously, but gets more upset when Kai saves her from small mistakes, be it in fights or from falling off a house ledge.

· Skylor is uncomfortable that when they arrive at the rebel base some of them look at her in a bad way, the same happens with Zane, Cole and Jay, because they are well known in Ninjago for being the best inventors in the city and Skylor for being a police

· He won't show it but Skylor begins to feel feelings towards Kai.