Western Ninjago - Wu

Wu

· Wu is a noble public servant who serves to establish law and order in the city of Ninjago.

· Wu knew that difficult times would come, that is why he dedicated himself to studying in order to become a nobleman to support his family.

· After being named a nobleman in Ninjago he dedicated a lot to protecting the well-being of his family, as he does his best to keep the family farm in good condition with the help of his brother Garmadon.

· Thanks to his noble position, he managed to make Garmadon's work easier and better.

· More than anything he wants to see the Clinthon family's reputation destroyed, and lately he has seen how their companies, jobs, and military groups have made several inhabitants in the lands of Ninjago suffer.

· He secretly supports the resistance, aside from the fact that he ran to be the new mayor of Ninjago.

· To honor the memory of his best friend Ray Smith, he agreed to raise Nya, but was saddened to know that Kai did not decide to stay with him in his home.

· To honor Ray's memory, Wu raised Nya to be a strong and good woman, and knowing that she was Ray Smith's daughter, he soon saw how Nya became an excellent guardian for the city of Ninjago. And because Wu was a public servant who established the laws in the city, he helped Nya become the sheriff of Ninjago City.

· He was filled with deep sadness upon learning of the death of his brother Garmadon and Misako, and learning how Tyrrant's men were the cause of destroying his former home.

· But at least he was relieved to know that his nephew Lloyd was alive, but it hurt him to know that he decided to stay with Kai, but at least he knows that he is in good hands.