Western Ninjago - Villains

Villains

· Tyrrant Clinton calls himself "Overlord" among many.

· Having a lot of money and influence in society, he has had the nerve to cover up all his crimes, such as the slave trade he created for his companies and jobs, corrupt deals and manipulations, the murder of Ray, Maya and the indians who inhabited the town of Ignacia, as well as the taking of a position in Ignacia and turning it into a city that serves as a base for some Tyrrant military members, the attack on the Montgomery family farm, and the attack on the ship in which Garmadon

· Tyrran is feared by everyone for being an extremely manipulative, cold and cruel man towards anyone, even for being an extremely rich and powerful man with many resources. His generation marks the beginning of much slavery and war between his allies and the resistance that Ronin had formed.

· He has every intention of reaching Djinjago because he wants to take advantage of his time, that is because the society has begun to create various weapons that can benefit Tyrrant, and if he wants to have control of everything he needed gold and money, it is That's why he wants to find the city at any cost.

· He doesn't care what happens to the citizens of all of Ninjago, he doesn't even care about getting rid of all the Indian tribes in all of Ninjago, he only seeks power and doesn't plan to rest until he obtains it.

· His only weakness is that he is very proud, and if he gets angry he does not hesitate to take out all his anger on anyone. He doesn't allow any mistakes in his plans, and he can get frustrated quite easily. He has some spies planted in various locations in Ninjago.

· It is not difficult for him to convince various authorities to put a reward on Lloyd, the same happens with some members of the resistance, and with Ronin and Kai.

· If he discovers a flaw in his plans, he will not hesitate to teach a lesson to those who disappoint him. This is what happened to Vex when Tyrrant discovers that it was his fault that Lloyd escaped from the farm with the amulet, and to remind Vex that he does not accept mistakes, he leaves a great "mark" on her that she will never forget.

· Tyrrant hires Morro to bring him Lloyd alive.

· Morro is a dangerous outlaw who feels no remorse for murdering anyone. He has killed so many people that he has come to enjoy it.

· Morro began his career as an outlaw when he was 18 years old, after murdering his former gang that he worked with he was able to obtain the reward they offered for them. He then began murdering different gangs and important people in order to steal their belongings.

· He has even gone so far as to murder members of the resistance, members of the Serpentine gang, Indians and Tyrrant soldiers.

· Since he was a child he was already quite arrogant and proud of himself, and he only agreed to join a gang of outlaws because he wanted to obtain protection and wealth. He was sometimes bothered by the fact that the leader of his group shared the profits with other people.

· He despised Kai from the first day he saw him, even because of him he would put Kai in dangerous situations just to be able to get rid of him. Seeing that his leader loved Kai more, he began to feel an immense amount of jealousy towards Kai, and that jealousy turned into pure hatred.

· After murdering his old gang, Morro tried to find Kai so he could kill him, but he never found him. After people called him "Ghost Green" Morro finally met Kai just two years after they last saw each other. Seeing as Kai also became a famous outlaw called the "Red Shogun", the two began to have a legendary rivalry.

· Morro and Kai have had small encounters, but when trying to fight or shoot at each other, Morro never managed to finish off Kai, nor Kai with him.

· Despite killing some members of the Serpentine gang, Morro sometimes uses them to get what he wants.

· After being hired by Tyrrant Morro does not hesitate to go after Lloyd and Kai.

· Vex Hoodoo is a preacher who has been manipulating and tricking people into giving him their belongings and money by using the word of God for his own benefit. He blindly believes that he is a man of God and that the Clinthon family's will is absolute.

· He fears Tyrrant too much and knows that if he fails him several times, his fate would be worse than death, and to demonstrate his loyalty he takes charge of supervising the work in the mines and companies that belong to Tyrrant. He would be the second most dangerous man below Pythor. When he is at Shintaro he likes to make Cole and Jay suffer, since they are two of his least favorite people.

· Pythor P. Chumsworth is Tyrrant's protégé, this was because before meeting Tyrrant he led the band of bandits known as the "Serpentine", after being removed from the most wanted and erased from the lists of the most wanted criminals of Ninjago, Tyrrant of fered him a better deal by accepting him into his alliance in order to find the city of Djinjago. Also thanks to Tyrrant he became a public servant of the city of Ninjago and became an assistant judge.

· Pythor and his gang have tattoos of different snakes, Pythor has a tattoo of an anaconda on his back, while his second-in-command, Skales, has a king cobra on his arm.

· He has a great hatred towards Wu, they are both important men in society, but knowing that Wu would also run for the city's new mayor fills him with frustration.

· Chen is the mayor of Ouroboros, and together with his assistant Clouse they make the city infamous for allowing access to various outlaws, bandits and Tyrrant soldiers.

· He became mayor thanks to his alliance with Tyrrant, since then the city became one of the bases for Tyrrant's soldiers.

· It bothers him that several members of the resistance steal his weapons and artillery, he has even imprisoned several and hanged them.

· He is upset that his daughter Skylor does not support him in his plans, and he does not know that she has been betraying him to help the resistance.

· Samukai is a former general who previously trained recruits in one of the training areas of the Clinthon family property, but due to his bad actions in training he was removed from his commission, but before leaving he took almost an entire battalion with him and when crossing the Long river of Ninjago he built a fort where he now lives.

· After creating his fort Samukai came to attack several tribes of Indians in order to enslave them, and every time someone invades his territory he does not hesitate to kill them or turn him into a slave.

· Samukai is also an expert in explosions and torture, apart from showing no mercy to his enemies. He hates the Indians too much and he also hates the people who associate with them.

· The Maaray tribe are a wild tribe that seeks to eliminate all the things in Ninjago City, as well as its inhabitants. They also do not hesitate to murder other tribes of Indians that mix with the inhabitants of Ninjago.

· It is a large tribe, but at the same time divided, and they have been almost a nuisance on Kai and Lloyd's travels.