Western Ninjago - Cole

Cole

· Cole is a good miner, but he is also good at playing the piano at his father's bar.

· When Cole is with Lloyd he sometimes teaches him how to play the piano.

· She was quite surprised to discover Vania disguised as a miner in the mine where she works. And thanks to that meeting the two began a good relationship.

· He Sometimes he even helps Vania sneak out of her home so he can take her around the city.

· His best friend is Jay, and after meeting Ronin during his stay in Shintaro, the two decided to join the resistance.

· Thanks to Vania's information, Cole helps Ronin give him valuable information to infiltrate Shintaro.

· Cole loves his father, and would do anything for him. After the death of his mother, Lou fell into a depression, but thanks to Cole the two were able to move forward.

· Cole was the one who showed Jay the city and lets him stay in his home.

· Cole and Jay are sometimes punished by Vex's men, either to just annoy them or criticize their work.

· He doesn't care that Kai is an outlaw, he knows that he is a good person, and Cole becomes a good friend to Kai.

· He is very good with animals.

· He loves any type of bun.

· He always gives free accommodation or drinks to his friends, but he forces them to pay for the food they order.