Arcadia (6)

· Jay may be a noble, but his family is not very well recognized in society, at least their inventions make them earn various profits to be able to support themselves, apart from the fact that their inventions help in various parts of Ninjago.

· He was many times intimidated and underestimated by his classmates in the academy when they saw that several of his inventions did not work, they annoy him saying that he will not be able to be as good as the rest of his family. But that doesn't stop Jay from continuing his passion for his inventions.

· He is Cole's best friend since they were kids, after the coup ended he was happy to be able to meet Cole a few days later. But he was attracted to the subject of magic that Cole had told him when they tried to flee to the snowy mountains of Ninjago, since then the subject of magic became a private project for both of them.

· Dr. Saunders is his favorite science teacher at the academy, plus he always counts on him whenever a problem comes up that he can't solve, and that includes some problems in his inventions.

· Hearing that a mysterious wizard saved Cole and his family made Jay and Cole wonder if there were other ways they could control the magic found on the planet, but they knew that if they experimented with magic their families would be in serious trouble since the Magic in Ninjago is prohibited, not unless they get special permission from the royal council and church. That's why Jay and Cole keep their research on magic a secret.

· When Jay and Cole showed off their first invention on how to use the Arcadian stones and crystals that Cole found in his family's mine, the invention malfunctioned and exploded, causing the academy to make fun of the two, plus Dr. Saunders told them that he wouldn't say anything to the council about the magic in Arcadian stones and crystals if they promised to be more careful with their inventions, as the invention they showed almost hurt other students.

· But luckily they got the help of Zane, a friend they managed to make when they entered the academy, and after helping them with their research Zane was the one who managed to discover the errors in their inventions, now that Zane joined them again they presented their invention which it turned out to be a success, something that surprised even the council. Now thanks to the three Ninjago managed to progress to a new era of technology.

· Thanks to Jay's success, his family was finally recognized by Ninjago, as was Cole's. After graduating from the academy, the three of them continued their research into magic in one of the academy's laboratories, but also became advisors. At the academy, Jay is very happy to be able to help several students with his inventions.

· Now that they are advisers, they can help the students of the academy with their inventions, but in their free time Jay and his friends continue with their research on magic, Jay is in charge of the plans and some inventions while Cole and Zane are in charge of to decipher some symbols and to get the materials. Jay was the one who proposed the idea of testing the students to control the magic in the Arcadian stones and crystals, but for that the three of them need to be together in the same class.

· As time passes, Jay and the others begin to worry about recent thefts of their shipments of materials and Arcadian stones and crystals. Luckily they found out that Skylor, a friend of theirs, would be in charge of the case and discovering who is behind the thefts, but Jay and the others decided better to accompany her since they want to find out who is behind the thefts of their materials and so that the they want to use.

· Knowing Kai was really terrifying, especially seeing him in action with only one arm and half blind eye. But he gets nervous knowing what the underground is really like, without a doubt it's the least favorite place on the planet.

· Being Lloyd's advisor along with Cole and Zane turned out to be not so bad, he has known Lloyd since Wu asked them to become his personal advisors, since apparently the boy had some problems in his studies, now that they have been. Helping in his studies Lloyd began to improve his grades and manages to have a great mastery of the magic of stones and crystals. Jay is the one who teaches Lloyd about how to make different inventions, even sometimes inviting him to the lab to be his assistant.

· Jay almost didn't have a stomach to see the food they served in the subway, and it made him quite uncomfortable to see how Kai ate in front of them. He supposed that the food in prison was better than the food served in the basement.

· He is constantly teased by Kai as he considers him a weakling, and feels a bit embarrassed when Kai manages to get him out of danger.

· Jay never thought that his first beer would get him drunk so fast, Kai had taken them to the Slither Pit speakeasy to get information, but he didn't imagine that all the drinks they served in that place had a great excess of alcohol, Lloyd was lucky he didn't. drink anything in that place.

· It annoys him when Kai smokes near him, since Jay can't stand the smell of cigarettes.

· He's too skittish, that's why most of the time he hides behind Kai, Skylor, Cole, Zane and even Lloyd.

· He fell in love with Nya, Kai's younger sister, the first time he saw her when they found her in an ambush in one of the underground towers. But you have to admit that Nya is scarier than her brother.

· He often stutters a lot in front of her, but Nya understands him and helps him in any way she can. Also thanks to Nya and Kai Jay and the others they manage to decipher several symbols that they could not decipher for their investigations, but he is quite surprised to learn that the two brothers are descendants of magicians.

· Jay and his friends manage to find a way to cure people affected by dark matter, including other creatures, it takes time but at least they manage to figure out several things thanks to Kai and Nya's magic.

· Jay and the others felt uneasy when they arrived at the rebels' base as they didn't feel very welcome in the place just because they were nobles of Ninjago.

· When they learn about the existence of the First Jay, he gets so excited to learn all about their inventions that it doesn't take him long to try to discover how they are made.

· Every time they face danger Jay stays behind and has to take care of Lloyd. Jay was also the one who invented new weapons for everyone, including his own based on the energy emitted by Arcadian stones and crystals.