The Apprentice of Magic (5)

· Everyone on the islands of Ninjago knows of Garmadon's fame, as his bounty even reached the other four Ninjago territories. They know him as "The Dark Magician Oni" since before being a famous criminal and before joining the resistance, Garmadon traveled to the Dark Island to learn the secrets of dark magic, there he met a peaceful tribe of Onis, the which helped him with his training, in addition, he managed to make a binding spell with a wild Oni, which he was able to master well and now he may be able to transform into a wild Oni beast. After completing his training, he returned to Ninjago to join the resistance, which increased thanks to him as he became the strongest leader the resistance had ever had in order to combat the forces and laws of the King of Ninjago.

· After being orphaned, Garmadon made sure to protect Wu well when he was still a baby, and when they grew up they spent most of their time on the streets where they met Misako, a witch from a humble family. The three of them became best friends and worked hard to be accepted into the Ninjago academy, and by the beginning of the first year Garmadon and Misako became boyfriends and had a good relationship. But Garmadon's hatred towards the injustices of the king towards the wild magicians increased, he traveled to the islands of Ninjago some time after graduating with honors, (despite his pranks and pranks), in order to have knowledge of all kinds of magic that existed in Ninjago. After arriving at the dark island he was found by a tribe of peaceful Onis, who gave him knowledge in the dark arts, Garmadon managed to master dark magic well and as a reward the Onis offered him two "Magic Tree" woods so that he could craft your guardian totems. In addition, he managed to do a binding spell with a wild Oni, which he managed to master, even though it was somewhat difficult at first.

· Garmadon became a famous wild wizard after having a great reputation in the resistance fighting against the forces of the king and freeing all the wild wizards and magical creatures that were unjustly imprisoned. Thanks to that, Garmadon managed to become the new leader of the resistance, since he managed to influence a lot of rebellion to all those who felt oppressed before the king. Faith, who was his second in command, was very loyal to Garmadon, and was a great informant as he had contacts all over Ninjago. Garmadon tried to convince Wu and Misako to join him, but the two didn't want to be involved in clashes with the King of Ninjago, moreover, Wu became the new head of the academy and Misako became the deputy head, not even Mystake. joined their ranks. That was what caused Garmadon and Misako to end their relationship, which hurt them both a lot, and still hurts them.

· Thinking that they had the perfect plan against the king of Ninjago, a civil war began to be seen in the city of Ninjago, and due to that several rebels were taken prisoner or were defeated before the king's forces, this mistake made Garmadon decide to leave his post and hand it over to Faith, Faith led the rest of the rebels to their secret base and some of the other members dispersed throughout Ninjago to still continue to get members and further increase their forces. That moment made Garmadon distance himself from Wu and Misako even more, he didn't see them again since that day and he didn't explain their disappearance. Even so, from time to time Garmadon helps with some missions to the rebels who still need his help.

· Being turned into one of the most famous criminals of Ninjago, Garmadon fled to the woods, where near some mountains and a coast on the beach he decided to build his monastery with the help of his magic, its location is very secret and difficult to locate, so Garmadon felt safe in his new home. After settling in Garmadon started doing hunting and bounty hunting jobs, and even steals resources from the king just so he can annoy the king's generals a bit. In addition, he helps some rebels in some missions. Those crimes make him earn a living in his own way, and many see him as a hermit as he is often seen in bars drinking his favorite drinks. And he even became a rescuer of creatures as he interferes in guild hunts, poachers and quests of the king's soldiers, plus ruining many businesses in the dark market of Ninjago.

· Some of the creatures he rescued decided to stay with him or have a debt with Garmadon, of those who stayed with him turned out to be Red, Zippy and Ultra. At least living with them made him feel less alone, but after going to a junkyard he met Echo, an android that was discarded for being considered a failure, Garmadon took him and repaired him to become his main carer, in addition , Garmadon gave him a spell that would give him his own consciousness, hence Garmadon began to help him with his education, although it still irritates him that Echo acts like a little boy sometimes, but he is convinced to see that he is good at monastery chores and in caring for children. And since it's a crime to give an android consciousness in Ninjago without special permission, Garmadon often disguises him and orders him to act like an android without a conscience when they go looking for groceries in Ninjago or other things.

· After that, Garmadon finds Benthomaar, a Merlopian baby who was going to be sold on the dark market after poachers eliminated his family and took him away from his home to sell him as a slave. Garmadon ruined that slave trade and took Bentho with him, Garmadon raised Bentho the best he could, and even though Garmadon kept him close to him, Bentho called him "Garmadon" or " Master". Also, Garmadon can't take him to a normal school since Bentho's species is very valuable, that's why Merlopians are afraid to get close to surface wizards or witches. So Garmadon educated him at home with the help of Echo, and from time to time he takes him to the Ninjago park so he could play with other children his age. Garmadon even taught him agility and self-defense moves in case Garmadon wasn't around to defend him. He even scolds him when Bentho gets up to mischief in the monastery.

· Garmadon doesn't often activate his guardian totem, Onid, as the little creature only eats and when it's active. Other than that he sees how Bentho and Onid sometimes fight like two cats when it comes to food, and that sometimes irritates him.

· After rescuing Kai from the bank of a river when he was returning from one of his missions, Garmadon takes Kai to his monastery to heal his wounds, but is quite surprised to learn that Kai is a human, even managing to rescue the things he brought. I get Kai. After Kai woke up and told him everything that happened, he gets a little nervous knowing that Kai has a legendary beast inside him, and that it turned out to be the red beast, the strongest and most aggressive of the other legendary beasts. Even so, Garmadon agreed to help Kai to find a way to send him home, but if he wanted the human boy to survive Ninjago, he had to train him to become a wizard. And thanks to the training, Kai managed to get strong in a few weeks and months. The hard part was helping them with magic training, so he taught him the methods of magic symbols, an ancient technique that was forgotten over time but Garmadon still had knowledge of the technique.

· Training with Flame was somewhat difficult, and he had to intervene in case Flame's wild magic got the better of him. Also, Flame argues a lot with Garmadon, but Garmadon doesn't take it seriously as he only tells her to be patient with Kai since he is still just a young boy. Sometimes even Garmadon plays during training just to annoy Kai, who sometimes gets annoyed or laughs at Garmadon's jokes, and finds it funny how he sometimes puts Kai and Bentho together during training. But not only does he train him, but he also takes him on some of his missions or asks him to do some homework in the monastery.

· He is happy to see that Kai got along with Bentho and Echo, and seeing how Kai cares for Bentho makes him see that maybe Kai can improve his life as a criminal, since he didn't think he would care for a human that much. And he didn't think that sending Kai to the academy would make him talk to his brother Wu and Misako again after such a long time of separation, he is even grateful to Wu and Misako, (as well as Mystake), for having helped him so much. Kai, and he didn't think his monastery would feel more alive every time Kai was visited by his new friends. He would even sometimes take the opportunity to give Kai dating advice, just to annoy him since he knew Kai had feelings for Skylor.