Ninjago Rebellion (2)

· Lloyd was stolen from the Spinjitzu Monastery when he was one year and nine months old. While Garmadon, Wu, Misako, and other Elemental Masters were fighting the Serpentine and some of the Stone Army soldiers, Krux and Acronix managed to sneak inside the monastery and steal Lloyd from his cradle and escaped through one of the monastery's secret exits afterward to completely burn it down.

· Ray and Maya managed to intercept Krux and Acronix's group as they took the direct path to Ignacia, the town even joining in the fight. When they managed to rescue Lloyd and knowing that they were going to chase him again, they took him where they thought he was going to be safe, with their children Kai and Nya, they left him right at the back entrance of their patio so that their children could hear it.

· Ray and Maya knew that this would bring consequences, they would be seen as traitors once they agreed to help Krux and Acronix in the cooperation of the serpentine army, but it was the only way to save the town, plus their children, from a worse fate after they were all involved in the rebellion. At least they knew that their children managed to stay with Lloyd and that the entire town was transferred to the city of Ninjago to be slaves in the fields and in the mines, but after that they no longer knew anything about the whereabouts of their children.

· The members of the rebellion found out about the fall of Ignacia and that Ray and Maya somehow ended up helping with the creation of weapons and machines for the new army called the Vermillion, but no one knew the true story behind all these events, even some rebels don't know if Lloyd, the chosen one, is still alive. Many of the rebels, as well as some elemental masters, thought that Ray and Maya were actually traitors and that perhaps they helped in the kidnapping that Krux and Acronix carried out, but Wu and Garmadon, as well as other elemental masters, continued to defend them. They even tried to locate Kai and Nya, since Kai was the new heir to the power of fire and they needed him in order to fulfill the Green Ninja's prophecy.

· Two of the Green Ninja's new protectors turned out to be the sons of two of the first four elemental masters who helped Garmadon and Wu on their adventures. The first was Cole Bucket, son of Lily, the earth teacher, and the second was Jay Gordon, son of the Lightning teacher. The ice master, having no children and already being at an advanced age, transferred his power to the android son of Dr. Julien, named Zane. Dr. Julien and the ice master were best friends and there was no problem in transferring his elemental power to someone he considered family.

· Cole, Zane, and Jay have trained under Wu for as long as they can remember, while Garmadon was the one who went on expeditions outside the Rebel base to find clues about his son. The three Ninjas traveled throughout Ninjago freeing humans and winning countless battles to bring down the forces of the Serpentine and Chen. In addition, at Garmadon's request, they were also trying to find clues to the whereabouts of Lloyd, Kai, and Nya. Normally to find Lloyd, Kai and Nya used an elemental compass gifted by Mystake, an old friend of the First Master of Spinjitzu, but the energy only guided them to the city of Ninjago, since then they kept some watch in the city. Because if a person needed to be found by the elemental compass, they had to constantly awaken their power, something the three brothers never did in order not to be punished by Chen's officials and the serpentine.

· Then there's Kai, Nya, and Lloyd. Kai was the one who found Lloyd in his backyard before his entire town was moved to Ninjago City. Kai was aware enough to know that his parents were rebellious and that they were most likely defeated by the serpentine, Kai guessed that since that day his parents were dead since he never saw them again, and for some reason it was Nya who still believed that his parents were still alive.

· Kai had decided that he would take care of Lloyd the moment he found him in his old home, the citizens of Ignacia found out about this and were quite surprised not to know that apparently Ray and Maya had another child. And many of the citizens think that actually Lloyd is the blood brother of Kai and Nya.