The Apprentice of Magic (9)

· Skylor Chen is one of the best students in the Ninjago academy since the first day she entered, Pixal and Zane are also one of the other two smartest students in the academy. But she is also considered the strongest witch in her class for never losing a match against another student.

· But having to be the perfect student is not something that interests Skylor, because she comes from a noble family Skylor was forced to be perfect, her father Chen is a famous and respected nobleman in the city of Ninjago thanks to his inventions and finances to the forces of the king of Ninjago as they have achieved a great business reputation for the Chen family. And this is one of the reasons why Skylor doesn't have many friends, Pixal is so far her only friend, since her father established a business friendship with Cyrus Borg, since his inventions help Chen's inventions too much. Chen was unable to make a friendship with Dr. Julien as he is a more private man and Dr. Julien does not trust Chen.

· Skylor has been a friend of Pixal since they were children, and Chen allowed their friendship as Cyrus was influential in his inventions, however, Skylor spent most of her time at home locked up studying and training on her father's orders. Pixal couldn't visit Skylor, but Skylor could visit Pixal with Chen's permission. In the days of Nursery Skylor and Pixal were very close to Jay, Zane and Cole, but they separated because of Skylor's father since he considered the three witches insufficient and weak to be friends with his daughter, and even Chen forced Skylor to hang out better with Ash's friends, as Chen was thinking of betrothing his daughter to the only son of the Crent family, the noble investors in weapons and defense equipment. But that was something Skylor didn't like at all since she didn't love Ash.

· Skylor primarily uses all kinds of magic, but excels at fire and light magic, fighting within her home, and at the academy using the style of the swordsman she inherited from her late mother, Sarah Chen. Chen is proud of his daughter for turning out to be the strongest in her class. But even though Chen is a man who takes the laws and wills of the king of Ninjago seriously, Chen still cares about his daughter's future, and made sure to plan well for his daughter's life so that she would have a good life noble life in the future. But he also excels in the subjects of potions, illusions, and alchemy.

· One of her favorite hobbies is cooking as it was a taste she also inherited from her mother, and even her father admits that Skylor's cooking is delicious. Skylor loves her father, but is saddened when he rules her life and doesn't let her do what she wants, more frustrated when he pampers her several times and buys her unnecessary women's things.

· Skylor also doesn't like other nobles taking advantage of lowly wizards and witches, Skylor would even like to live in a not so noble household and just live like a normal witch, she doesn't like to even follow some of the noble laws she inflicted the king of ninjago

· Skylor even has a guardian totem, this turned out to be a feathered purple serpent with wings, which I call Sker, it can become a bracelet that serves as an accessory for Skylor, it does not activate it much, but when it does it is when she is alone at home or sometimes at school to have some company in the library. Sker is very overprotective of Skylor, and also a little jealous at times, but still likes when Skylor cuddles and treats him.

· Meeting Kai certainly changed his life, at first they started out as friends and saw each other every time Skylor saved Kai from trouble, but with recurring events Kai and Skylor became close and even the two felt feelings for each other. And even in Ronin training many will be surprised to see that Skylor and Kai sometimes end up even during matches. Apart from that sometimes they make fun of each other just for fun.

· Pixal Borg is one of the students, along with Skylor and Zane, to be considered the smartest in the academy, she is Skylor's best friend and the two are always together in every class and break. She is also Zane's girlfriend, since before entering the academy Zane proposed to her in front of her and Pixal accepted. His greatest magical achievement is about magical and artificial technology magic plus potions and alchemy, but he uses metal, ice and wind magic as well.

· She is the only daughter of Cyrus Borg, the great inventor of Ninjago and the master of magical technology at the Ninjago academy. The accident that her father had that led him to lose his legs happened when she was a baby and shortly after her father walked again with his new mechanical legs, her mother, Catelyn Borg, died of an illness and since then her father raised her. She enjoys spending time with her father and helps him from time to time with some of his inventions. It was her father who came up with the idea for her and Skylor to be friends, as well as with Zane, as Cyrus is Dr. Julien's best friend, and his relationship with Chen is just about business only.

· Pixal cannot go to visit Skylor at her mansion, but Skylor can visit her, and they usually spend the day talking, studying or going for walks, as well as from time to time they get together with Zane, Cole and Jay since at the academy the three don't usually hang out with them much since the three warlocks are considered problematic students after getting into a lot of trouble with Ash and his friends, plus Pixal is the one who tries to keep Ash away from Skylor but it doesn't seem to work.

· But everything changed with the arrival of Kai, the human who studied magic with the infamous fugitive Garmadon, The Dark Magician Savage, and was quite impressed to see the kind of magic Kai used to cast his spells. Since the magic of magical symbols was forgotten over time from the history of Ninjago and very little is known about that ancient technique. But things have changed a lot for all of them since Kai entered their lives, he never thought that Kai's presence would make them all very united.