Arcadia (4)

· Nya barely remembers brief glimpses of the times she may have spent with her parents, not because they disappeared when she was only one year old. His magic shows him brief glimpses of his memories as a baby at his father's side. But thanks to the stories of Kai and Garmadon, he knew what his parents were really like, and moreover, he did not forget their faces thanks to the family photo that he has in his locket.

· During the coup d'état and after perceiving that his brother was injured, with only one year of age he managed to awaken his powers and thanks to them he was able to heal a little the wound in Kai's right eye, although the wound remained healed. Since then and while his magic was growing, like that of his brother Kai, they were increasing, he also likes to see that his magic is related to water and that it is blue. He mainly uses his magic to heal his brother's wounds and to administer water to the lair and some rebels. But if he uses his magic on serious injuries and illnesses, he is capable of greatly depleting his energy. He normally uses his magic like his brother does when defending himself, his hands are engulfed with a large amount of water or sometimes he throws large jets of water at his opponents.

· When he was five years old he was able to start building small inventions, and has been learning how to build machines thanks to Ronin and other rebels. Several of his inventions were efficient for various robberies and escapes, and he also managed to build a training circuit for Kai and her.

· Nya is not a good fighter like her brother, but she is an excellent marksman, from slingshots, knife throwing, small pistols, rifles, bow, and spears. She always used some gang members that were in the street, birds, rats and some toys that she placed in different places in her lair as target practice. Once he managed to hit an arrow to an apple that Kai was going to eat.

· Nya really enjoys being by Kai and Garmadon's side, she really enjoys spending time at the bar helping Garmadon deliver the drinks, she even sometimes teases Ronin every time she sees him drunk at one of the bar tables. He sometimes gets really annoyed when he doesn't accompany Kai on missions with other rebels, but at least he gets distracted by making inventions and spending time with Garmadon. In addition, Garmadon may have raised her and Kai, but Nya knows that it was Kai who helped her walk, talk, who helped her with her studies most of the time and who always comforts her and plays with her when she is sad or sad annoyed.

· Nya found Echo when she explored a junkyard alongside Ronin and Garmadon, picked it up and used her powers to power up its power source, her powers were even able to give Echo consciousness. With Kai's help he was able to get new parts to complete Echo, the only problem was that not having enough parts and spare parts, some parts of Echo fell off him.

· As children, Kai and Nya couldn't help but steal some snacks when helping Garmadon at the bar, and when they accidentally pissed off a customer, the two would hide behind Garmadon to avoid being caught.

· She really enjoys riding Kai's hovercraft, after all she helped build it, and she really enjoys traveling to the surface and climbing the towers of Ninjago together with Kai, watching her brother jump off the towers and see how he lands gracefully. They make her feel that she is the luckiest girl in the world to have such a brave and good older brother, and it is something that helps her to continue to be just like Kai and to be able to help him in his missions.

· Nya has a lot of fun playing with Lloyd when they go to visit Misako and Wu at their home, she has a lot of fun seeing how the little baby pulls her brother's pointy hairs and they both entertain him when they play with their powers with him, Nya shows him usually many figures of aquatic beings, but his brother shows him more things with his powers.