How would the Ninjas treat little Lloyd?

• Kai would treat him as a second younger brother. And so, he would help him in his Ninja training and during the breaks they would lie on the floor of the training room or on the sofa in the room. But at that moment, Lloyd, being still a child, would have the habit of being on top of Kai at all times while they slept, and he would also hit him a little with an arm or a leg in Kai's face. In addition, Lloyd always treats Kai as a kind of giant and comfortable pillow, and is his personal refuge when they are in winter season. There are days when Kai let him climb on his shoulders to be able to walk on the roads or while on the boat (it was something that Nya also did with him as children). Kai also told him stories in different ways and the stories his father told him as a child, and they even played a whole day of video games together. In the evenings, if Lloyd has a nightmare, he would go immediately with Kai to let him sleep in his bed. In addition, Kai is very overprotective with Lloyd when it comes to any nearby danger.

• Nya (like Kai) would treat him like his younger brother. The two of them being the only ones left on the ship, while the others went on missions, Nya would go to the kitchen and prepare some sandwich or some cookies for Lloyd. Despite trying to hide his identity from being the Samurai X, Lloyd was the first to discover it, since, being still a child, curiosity was something he could not avoid. One day he snooped in Nya's room and discovered Samurai's X helmet and some weapons that Nya used. Nya did not bother or anything like that, she simply asked him not to tell anyone about his secret, (especially to Kai), Lloyd kept the secret for her since he felt a great admiration for Nya. Sometimes when they went out together to buy groceries in the city, both would take the opportunity to buy some ice cream. If Lloyd gets hurt or something like that, Nya would run to him and take care of him immediately, even if he is sick or has an emotional problem. If Lloyd would have trouble sleeping, Nya would go to her room and sing a lullaby.

• For Lloyd, Cole would be his second favorite ninja. He would always teach you the art of self defense and how to be a good climber. And above all, sometimes they would sneak into the kitchen and steal all the goodies they kept. Cole would have the grace to carry Lloyd as if he were a sack of human potatoes and laugh at the child's complaints. Also in some cases Cole would teach Lloyd his musical tastes and how one or another great dance movement would even teach them while they are training. Since Lloyd is too young to reach things, he would use Cole as a personal human ladder, climb on him and take things he could not reach. Sometimes Cole would teach Lloyd the key to being a good team leader.

• Jay would undoubtedly be his teacher and essential companion in jokes, misdeeds, video games and comics. Since he had almost the same tastes as Lloyd, during the breaks they would be in the room watching the seasons of Star Ferer and his comics, then they would be playing video games all afternoon and in some cases he would be playing jokes on others. As for example, one day while Kai was bathing, they changed the shampoo to red paint, the ship was filled with so many laughs when they saw Kai with red hair when she left the bathroom. At the end of that, Kai almost exterminates Jay when he almost burns him alive with his fire, the others had to intervene to prevent Kai from committing homicide in front of Lloyd. Lloyd had only had a huge lecture by Kai about not using jokes on him since he is capable of many things when he gets angry.

• Zane would be like Lloyd's personal teacher for several things. Apart from Sensei Wu giving him a good education to be good, Zane was also there. Because Lloyd did not finish his school education at boarding school Zane offered to teach him all the basics, such as history, language, numbers and geography. And during the breaks Zane would let him play with the hawk. Also during training he would teach him to use the bow and throw the shurikens at the targets indicated by him, and he would also teach him the art of meditation although Lloyd was not very good at that time (because of Kai). He would also teach him to treat other creatures well and it would be his personal heating machine when it comes to the summer season since he uses his ice to cool everyone. Sometimes Zane would teach Lloyd how to make simple dishes and how to use basic first aid for a wound. There were times when Zane prepared his favorite dishes just for him, he also taught him to do household things, how to clean, sweep, mop, among other things. Also when Lloyd gets hurt or gets sick, Zane would be there as his personal doctor.