Would Kai be a mother or father with Nya and Lloyd?

• With Nya, Kai has acted both father and mother for her sister at the same time since they were alone.

• With Lloyd, Kai acted more like a father, and sometimes like a mother to him. Obviously in the life of young Lloyd, the Ninjas have been his role models, he could consider them as father figures and in Nya he could see a mother figure. One would say that in the case of these two would be to see "a mother hen or duck following her baby", this is because Lloyd has admired Kai more and used him as a role model unlike his evil father , and at the same time Kai stays close to him so he doesn't get into trouble.

• As children, Kai had to take care of Nya's upbringing at a young age, so he had to teach him sometimes what was good and evil, even though good in some cases Nya also gave him his point of view about good and The evil in things. Kai had to work alone and educate Nya at home without anyone's help, with the little knowledge she had she could at least help her do some school things. Although Kai is sometimes glad that Nya did not want to follow the same path as him and that she has forged her own path.

• Like Lloyd, I would also teach him what is good and bad in life. And even if he is not a good educator like Zane, Kai would teach him something quite effective.

• At a very young age Kai had already learned to care for a baby, since her parents had taught her all the basics required for that. Since his parents left he would be about 5 or 6 years old and Nya would be 3 years old. Since then Kai learned to cook her food, bathe her, lay down and change her. He even learned how to comb her hair and shorten her hair in different ways she liked.

• With Lloyd, he was only in charge of reassuring him when he had a nightmare and training him in the art of the Ninjas, this also he did with Nya but instead of fighting like a Ninja they fought and played that they were samurai. Kai even came to prepare food for Lloyd sometimes and fix his hair, many would say he was his personal stylist and even taught him how to clean the houses. After the March of the Oni, Kai taught Lloyd the basic steps to be a blacksmith.

• Then only Kai would be both a maternal and paternal figure at the same time seeing himself as a good fraternal figure in the eyes of his two younger brothers. This could also happen among the other Ninjas but they already have their own ways of being their own fraternal, paternal and maternal models.