Western Ninjago - Ronin

Ronin

· He is the leader of the resistance that fights against the Clinthon family.

· The reason he hates the Clinthon family is because some of his men had stolen his land and murdered his family, including his wife and his young son.

· After being unjustly accused of causing the death of his family, he was imprisoned, but when he managed to escape he began to gather several men to form a resistance.

· He went from city to city to motivate citizens to join his cause against the Clinthon family, and because of that he became a wanted man, and the reward was placed on him by the Clinthon family.

· He steals from various criminal groups, including Tyrrant Clinthon's allies, even robbing several banks that are in the name of the Clinthon family.

· They have a habit of stealing from people they don't like.

· He met Jay and Cole after infiltrating Shintaro and stealing a lot of Mayor Vangelis's equipment, including his bank. She met Zane when he volunteered to help heal several of his injured companions.

· He met Nya when she taught him a lesson he might never forget, and was happy for her to learn that Nya secretly joined her cause. The same thing happens with Skylor, who is secretly in charge of providing him with information and freeing several rebels in Ouroboros.

· He does not tolerate betrayal, that is why he takes it upon himself to get rid of the traitors who failed his cause.

· Seeing Lloyd vaguely reminds him of the son he lost, which is why he sometimes acts overprotective of him.

· His cause is secretly supported by Wu Montgomery, a public servant in Ninjago, and he will do everything possible to help him become president of Ninjago City.

· His best friends are Clutch, his second in command, and Dareth, a bartender who works at his favorite bar in Ninjago and provides him with all kinds of information.

· Despite drinking a lot, Ronin does not get drunk easily.