Vampires: Bloody Revenge

• In the country of Ninjago there is all the activity of many vampires, since originally it was in that land where the vampires were born, so several stayed to live in Ninjago while very few are scattered throughout the world.

• Omega is a pure vampire, but he wishes to be the last pure vampire in the world and thus be able to control all the vampires in the world.

• With only 5 years, Kai witnessed the death of her parents after facing the pure vampire Omega and his other vampires of him, Kai and her parents were one of the last families of pure vampires. Omega murdered Kai's parents to be the last pure vampire on earth.

• After finishing with his parents, Omega confronted Kai and at the moment of giving him the coup de grace, Kai fell into a stream and the current dragged him towards a lonely forest in Ninjago. Kai managed to survive the attack, but he was still seriously injured, and with no other choice he began to wander through the forest, until he finally reached the outskirts of Ignacia's colony, but that was where he collapsed and was later found by Garmadon. and Misako.

• Kai was still in his vampire form when he was injured, and when Garmadon saw him he thought it would be better to eliminate him, since he knew that Kai was a pure vampire, however Misako, his wife, begged him not to. did. That, since not all of them are bad, but it was also that Garmadon saw something in Kai that made him different from the other vampires, so he took him home and took care of his injuries.

• When Kai recovered a bit, the couple discovered that he suffered from amnesia, did not remember his family or where he came from, only remembered his name, his current age and that he was a pure vampire. Garmadon seeing that the boy could not survive alone, he and Misako decided to take care of him, and after telling the superior father of the exorcists, called Grimfax, he gave him permission to take care of Kai, but under no circumstances should Kai reveal the identity of him. . vampire side, as that would mean certain death at the hands of the exorcists and the police.

• However, this annoyed Wu, Garmadon's younger brother and leader of the CCV (Vampire Control Center) agency, he thought that his brother was only staying with Kai since maybe one day he could use him as a weapon against the other vampires , but Wu did not punish anything. more than eliminating all vampires to make the world a safe place.

• Garmadon did not intend to raise Kai as a weapon, rather he wanted to guide him on a good path so that he did not become a monster in front of people.

• Kai at first distrusted Garmadon and Misako, he feared that they would hurt him for being a vampire, however they cared for him and treated him with affection, Garmadon trained him in self defense martial arts and taught him everything about Ninjago, Misako behaved like a mother Affectionate to him, she always took care of him and taught him many things.

• But while still a small child, his vampiric powers manifested almost often, and even more so when he was hungry for blood. Garmadon can teach her to control his powers and his hunger in public, but Kai didn't want to drink blood, no matter who he was. This led him one day to have a serious withdrawal, it left him so bad that Garmadon and Misako would not survive, so Garmadon used his influence, for Grimfax, and managed to remove a huge ball of animal blood from a Ninjago butcher shop...

• Kai never wanted to drink the blood of a human or a vampire, but at least he could tolerate the blood of animals, which at least controlled him and kept him from starving or abstinent.

• Kai always found the vampire form of him strange, especially when he discovered the bestial form of him, having white hair, extra fangs in the lower part of the mouth, big hairy ears and more a tail like that of a lion. . He was embarrassed to see his vampire form in the mirror, and was very annoyed by his tail, but Misako found it a bit cute.