Emperor of Ninjago (2)

• A few years passed and the battle of the Wu Resistance and Garmadon's forces was still far from over, many towns were already enslaved, kingdoms had already fallen and there were still others that still showed resistance, Garmadon left several members of his nobles in charge of the kingdom while traveling through Ninjago to make various conquests.

• Now Wu was in charge of training the four new protectors of Ninjago. Wu named them "Ninjas", and the former Four Elemental Masters passed down their Golden Weapons to them. Many of the rebels also trained under Wu's tutelage. The rebels are so loyal that they don't even count the locations of the rebel bases in the area that Wu has been when they are captured by Garmadon, and if they were to reveal the information, Wu created many camouflage systems for their bases and even rebel streamers that joined Wu created tunnels so that the rebels can move and hide more easily in case before Garmadon's guards came to attack.

• Garmadon has managed to capture many rebels, when he takes them prisoner, he tortures them to make them reveal Wu's whereabouts, but there are times when he kills most of them on the battlefield so that they would not be taken prisoners or slaves. When he goes to the battlefield, Garmadon is usually under the influence of the Great Devourer's poison so that he does not falter because of his kindly weakness.

• Very few rebels manage to escape from the palace prison, and not many make it out alive. Although the citizens live hard, very few risk helping the rebels, and if not, other citizens betray them in order to receive a good reward from Garmadon's soldiers. And not the entire kingdom knows of the existence of the young Prince Lloyd, only the nobles of Garmadon know it, but they see him very little, the other citizens are those who have never seen him, many think that the existence of Prince Lloyd is a lie. Not even the rebels can find out if Lloyd's existence is true or not.

• The new Ninjas are the ones who lead several of the rebel forces of the Resistance, their names were: Kai Smith, Cole Bucket, Jay Walker (Gordon), and Zane Julien. They began training together at a young age in the palace of Ninjago and after fleeing the palace their training became more severe and stronger in order to survive on the battlefields of Garmadon, the four became the new hope of the Resistance.

• Kai Smith inherited the Fire Sword from his father, Ray Smith, Garmadon's former royal guard, and became the new Master of Fire. Kai trained at the Ninjago palace at a young age, became a great swordsman like his father, even accompanied his mother Maya in protecting Empress Misako, and became an older brother when his younger sister, Nya, was born, who inherited her mother's powers and she one of the strongest rebels in the Resistance.

• Before the tyranny of Emperor Garmadon when he was possessed by the Overlord, Kai had great respect and affection for Garmadon, and that was because his parents spent too much time with the royal family, he practically grew up with them, Wu was his main teacher in the martial arts, and grew up training alongside his friends Cole, Jay and Zane. Additionally, he traveled extensively with his father on many expeditions throughout the land of Ninjago.

• After forming the Resistance, Kai and his friends changed their training to a more serious one since they now knew they had to survive in the new reign of Emperor Garmadon, and he took the title of Red Ninja. Kai managed to become a great leader over time, he was the one who came out the most from the rebel hideouts to lead various groups on the battlefield, Kai was always at the forefront of the battle and became the best fighter of the rebellion, even Kai managed to free many slaves from the work areas.

• Cole Bucket inherited the Earthquake Sickle from his mother, Lily, the former Earthbender, and now Cole has inherited that position. Cole lived for a time outside the palace with his family in a field, a home that belonged to his father Lou, but as his mother went on more and more missions, his family moved to the palace where Cole began his training and studies there with Wu, Cole became Jay's best friend, and the two always played in the forest near the palace.