Who of all Ninjas has more sleep problems?

Technically they have Kai and Lloyd, they are the only ones who would have serious sleep problems.

• In the case of Kai, he would start from the time his parents were taken without realizing it. Being still a small child he had serious problems to be able to sleep well and also took care to keep Nya safe and with a decent decent sleep schedule for her. But apart from that I suffered countless nightmares that produced a trauma, this was a phase but not having his parents by his side did not receive the necessary comfort. When he started working to be able to keep his home and his sister, he thought that distracted him from being able to sleep.

• When working and taking care of Nya, it was the only thing that distracted him from all those thoughts by having nightmares and insomnia. As a child, he already wanted to sleep, but he knew that it brought him several problems and could make him a burden for his sister.

• The only times they can sleep without dreaming were only when they reached their work limit, or when Nya was going to sleep with him when he had a nightmare or fear of sleeping alone. Having Nya nearby was the only thing that calmed him, why his dreams always showed him that he was completely alone without his parents or Nya by his side.

• After every nightmare he had, Kai would go to inspect everyone's rooms every night to see if they were okay. First it was with Nya, it was when they lived alone, but after moving in with the other Ninjas and Sensei Wu began doing those inspections every night. He thought at first that his nightmares would disappear when he saw that Nya would be safe and that he would finally have a home to belong to, but it was not so, the nightmares continued. Now Kai dreams of fear of failure in each mission or of failing his friends and letting them die in the hands of his enemies and that he was the only one who survived. That's why every night he spends watching the rooms of all his friends, sister and his Sensei's. He just wants to make sure they are alive and well.

• When Kai finally recovered his parents he thought again at first that the nightmares would end, but again he was wrong. Every night he had to endure the fear of facing his own family and losing them again. It also happens with Skylor and his other allies he has known, they all died in front of his eyes and he could do nothing to avoid it. That's why every night also had to avoid the trouble of calling them to make sure everyone was well. And the worst part was that everything is a problem of nightmares, he keeps them himself and doesn't tell anyone.

• Lloyd on the other hand, would only have nightmares of how he could have failed in every major battle in his adventures. Since he was a child he had a serious problem of abandonment, that has sometimes been bothering him and sometimes causes him to distrust people. And now that it is the Green Ninja it has caused a serious problem of fear of failure.

• But after having a nightmare, I would be up all night trying to calm down. First he would go to the kitchen for a night snack and then he would sleep peacefully in his room.

• Every nightmare you've had has been about every dangerous adventure you've had, adventures that could even cost your friends' lives.

• When he was a child and when he had a nightmare, he went to sleep alone with Kai or Nya, since they are the only ones who have given them all their confidence.

• The two have several sleep problems that sometimes have to take several medications to be able to sleep well. And the bad thing is that they keep it bottled in themselves.

• Kai and Lloyd's dreams are based on all the problems and fears they have had in their lives. Kai has protected everyone throughout his life, but that has led him to not accept anyone's help, since that could make him feel weak, not that he does not accept it, he simply does not want to be a burden to everyone. And Lloyd simply doesn't want to be a nuisance to everyone and not be able to disappoint anyone with all this being the Green Ninja.