Antagonists - A Tale of Destiny (6)

Antagonists

· Morro is one of the main antagonists, he is a knight of the Church of Pythor and he is too loyal to his cause, he is the bearer of a Quirk, but being raised and indoctrinated by the Church his Quirk became corrupted, he was brutally trained by Pythor and his people in order to control Morro's Quirk, at first Pythor wished to use Morro's Quirk so he could be the possessor of a Quirk, but after Morro corrupted his Quirk Pythor rejected it and decided to find a pure Quirk.

· Morro became a cruel and heartless person, he wears black armor to instill terror in his enemies, he almost never takes off his helmet, but when he does, Morro shows a rather emaciated appearance, pale and with somewhat long black hair with a lock painted green, and on his face the black roots of his mark are shown. He uses his Gift to create hordes of vermin, these grew so out of control and now they are scattered throughout the kingdom of Ninjago, Morro can control them at will, but he cannot control as many as many think, since his power has a limit, Furthermore, he is also capable of spreading all kinds of diseases, and he can spread them as he wishes. But it only does this with the approval of Pythor.

· Pythor, is another of the main antagonists, he is a person of the noble class who became an Inquisitor for the Church, before becoming leader of the Church Pythor already propagated his ideals as a young monk, his propaganda grew so much that He was chosen to be a leader of the Church, thanks to his followers he became an Inquisitor, his fame also grew when he began to spread his will, which he disguised as the will of the Gods.

· Pythor has a twisted idea about perfection, his desire is that all the people of the kingdom submit to his Church, those who deny his Church and its decrees are considered blasphemous and traitors, nor does he allow people to find other remedies that are not Related to the Church, after assuming command of the Church, King Garmadon did not accept him on his advice and that angered and offended Pythor, since then Pythor made the Church an independent organization that does not follow several of the king's orders Garmadon. His goal is to eradicate Gifted people and the Order organization, as he considers them unworthy, and Gifted carriers he considers a threat to the realm. Now that he knows of Lloyd's existence, he plans to use his blood to gain his own Quirk and thus be more powerful than everyone in the Ninjago realm.

· There is also a Lord named Chen who governs his own island where the laws of the kingdom of Ninjago do not reach, since he founded his own kingdom and its rules. He organized several wars to obtain a large amount of merchandise for his kingdom, apart from that, Chen is a religious fanatic, although he has a very wrong mentality, since he considers people with Gifts as valuable beings, in fact, he created his own cult of worshipers for the first person to possess a Gift, has the image of a child, as there is a story quite old in the realm that the first Gift manifested in a child.

· Chen is too believer and fanciful to several things, especially in people who have a Gift, on his island people with Gifts do not manifest, but he swears that he will gladly receive people with Gifts and adore them until the end of his days, but over time his ideas corrupted him, they made him a quite dangerous and fanatical man that even many people believe that he went crazy, now he not only adores people with Gifts, but also wants to control them so that they do their willpower. He made his people believe too much in the story of the first Gifted child that it caused them to create the holy Golden Child, a worshiping figure who is even considered blasphemous in various kingdoms, but that didn't stop his story from reaching various corners of different kingdoms. His adviser is called Clouse and he is his trusted man.

· Clouse is a faithful servant of Lord Chen, and is willing to do his will, in fact, he was part of the Order a long time ago, only he left it after practicing dark magic, he was received by Chen in his youth by providing education in his island, since then he has been in the service of Chen, who even became his advisor and second in command. He also leads the cult of the Golden Child, but upon discovering the ruins of the Twin Mountains, he discovered records about the first child with a Gift in the world and saw that everything Chen thought was a lie, telling him this Chen ordered Clouse to keep the secret and that he let the ruins be forgotten in the same way, he even left the records right there. Now both Clouse and Chen know that there is a remedy for people's Quirks, capable of making them live in peace among normal people, only they won't let that secret come to light as that would mean losing all trust of the people of the island.

· Church knights, people, guards, and hunters are some of the other enemies that Kai, Nya, and Lloyd must evade. People can be just as horrible, some of those people are quite loyal to the Church of Pythor, others believe in superstitions about people with Gifts, but there are others who are evil just because they choose to be. Hunters are groups that the Church hires in case its knights and guards can't track the Smith brothers well.