Western Ninjago - Jay

Jay

· Jay is a good engineer, he can repair anything.

· He had to be separated from his parents and his home to be forced to work in Shintaro's engineering area, it was there where he met Cole and became his best friend.

· It hurt him a lot to leave his parents and his town, and he bears no resentment toward the mayor of his town, Milton Dyer, for selling him and other workers to the Clinthon family jobs. He knew that if Milton did not accept Tyrrant's deal he would mercilessly attack the city of Prime Empire.

· After he and Cole joined the resistance he has had the opportunity to travel around Ninjago, and from time to time visit his home and his parents.

· Jay and Cole look out for each other, whether at work or in some battles with the resistance.

· Jay is punished by Vex and his men if he sees that the work is not perfect, the same thing happens to Cole.

· The first time he arrives in the city of Ninjago he is almost attacked by some bandits inside a bar, luckily he is saved by Nya, it was at that moment that he fell madly in love with her.

· He didn't take long to talk to Nya, taking her for walks, showing her her inventions or even protecting her when she was in bigger trouble. That's how the two ended up dating.

· He is not very good at horseback riding and he is terrible at farm or field work.

· He hates chickens more than anything.

· He likes to teach Lloyd to be a good engineer, even the boy laughs at his jokes. Something that others hardly do since they tell him that his jokes are bad. Same with Nya, who was the first person to laugh at his jokes.

· When he and Nya dance, they are the best on the dance floor.

· He knows that Kai, the legendary outlaw, is Nya's older brother. And he was very lucky to become his friend and gain his trust. At first he believes that Kai is ruthless, but as he gets to know him better he discovers that he is a good man, just that he was unlucky.

· On top of that, Jay was very lucky not to be shot by Kai, since he is very overprotective of her sister, even when he is away from her.