The Guild of Beasts (5)

• When Kai is admitted to the Guild, Nya is the one who settles him in her apartment so that the two of them can live together like before. In addition, Nya personally took care of his brother's recovery, since Kai would start training him once his injuries and health improved. Flame was kept asleep inside Kai for the moment, as he didn't want to risk detection for the moment he kept his power off in Kai, so at least his new human vessel could fully recover.

• While Kai was recovering Nya showed him all the facilities of the Guild and how it operated, also Nya introduced him to her friends, with whom she could at least find some comfort after being away from Kai. Nya explained to Kai that he met his friends while they were all training in the Hunters field in their city, they managed to become friends after helping each other again in the confrontation of creatures.

• Nya's best friends are: Cole Bucket, Zane Julien and Jay Gordon, at least the ones she does missions with outside the Guild, Pixal Borg is her best friend, and she is an A-class Hunter who works in the Guild's Technology and Weapons department.

• Cole is the leader of the group, and he is the strongest S-class Hunter in the entire Guild since apart from having superhuman strength, he has the power to manipulate the earth around him, he has a sacred weapon in the form of a great stone hammer with metallic and gold decorations. It was his family that was attacked by his enemies after they followed him to his home, luckily his family was saved thanks to him, but his father, Lou, was left with an injured leg and now needs a cane to move. Cole was affected by this fact and was the one who recommended the new methods of keeping the families of the Guild safe from their other enemies. Now his family lives in a new location where they can be safe, his mother Lily for the moment decided to continue with his father's work until he fully recovers, since the Bucket family is famous for their great participation in talent and dance tournaments throughout Ninjago, they won many awards by always being in first place.

• Zane is an important member in the Guild, he is an S class Hunter who also dedicated himself to taming all kinds of creatures for the Guild, he helps the research and healing department. Before the attacks began, Zane belonged to a family of great doctors, and his dream was to become one too, but after being recruited into the Beasts Guild, Zane focused a lot on researching creatures and new healing methods using runes and different types of magic. It has the ability to create ice, its creature is an X-class falcon that can appear to be a normal falcon, but in reality it has unique communication and espionage abilities, Zane uses it to send all kinds of messages to his group and Guild, also uses it to communicate remotely with his family. His father, Dr. Julien now works at the largest hospital in Ninjago using his Blessing of Healing and his younger brother Echo, studies to become a doctor and uses his Blessing to enhance his healing abilities. His holy weapon is a bow made by Pixal that adapts to his abilities, and Zane and Pixal are a couple.

• Jay is also an important member of the Guild, he is also an S-class Hunter and he is Nya's co-worker, they both met in the training camp and have been together ever since, they got engaged a year after they were all reunited for the Guild, Jay was a comfort to Nya knowing that she was separated from her brother Kai, but Jay also can't do much communication with his parents, both are famous movie actors all over Ninjago, only his mother Libber managed to get a Ben dition while his father Cliff was still a normal human. Cole is his best friend and helps the department of inventions and weapons, thanks to his Blessing on manipulating lightning powers, Jay managed to make many of the Guild's inventions work perfectly, he became very close to the couple of inventors who work in the Guild, Ed and Edna Walker, he considers them both as his second parents. His sacred weapon is nunchucks that can stretch thanks to an infinite magical chain, he possesses hidden blades for a more lethal attack, and thanks to his lightning powers, the nunchucks serve as conductive guides for Jay's lightning bolts.

• Pixal despite not being an S-class Hunter like her other friends, if she is an A-class Hunter, her ability is to manipulate all kinds of technology and use it to create new mechanisms, weapons, and among other things. Her only relative is the famous inventor and businessman Cyrus Borg, despite being disabled he is capable of creating the best inventions, his company is allied with the Beasts Guild and many inventions are brought from the Borg tower. She is engaged to Zane, and her best friend is Nya, she has tried to support her in any way she can, and she was the one who helped her sneak out of the Guild when she found out that Nya's brother was badly injured. She is in charge of communications in the Guild and the one who makes the weapons for some of the members. She sometimes goes out on missions but it doesn't always happen, as she would rather work from the Guild than get involved in fights.

• Lloyd is the youngest member of the Guild, and he is too important since he is the son of the leader Garmadon and Misako, a researcher who travels to different places collecting magical objects and trying to investigate more the magical world that merged with the world of humans. But in fact, Lloyd is not Garmadon's legitimate son, his mother is not an Awakened either, but he is, and at a young age he became an S-class Hunter, his ability is to create energy of pure creation, as well as destructive. He still trains to be a Hunter, but since then his home has been the Guild of Beasts, he never met his biological father, as his mother explained that he died of an illness when Lloyd was a baby, since then his mother raised him alone. He was 8 years old when his Blessing awakened, and when the creatures invaded his world, when his mother started working in the Beasts Guild she fell in love with Garmadon and they both got married, Garmadon tries to be a good father, and Lloyd appreciates him, but he still doesn't get used to calling him "dad", but he does call Wu "uncle", sometimes, since he always sees his stepfather Garmadon and Wu together. The only member he has a good relationship with is Nya, he sees her as his older sister.

• Morro is an orphan who became Wu's disciple, in addition, he is Lloyd's main guardian, something that annoys him since he would rather face Z-class creatures than take care of a child, but even so, the Guild members assign him important missions and he always accompanies Wu in their meetings. He's too self-centered, but he's not such a bad guy, he annoys Jay sometimes, but not that much. Currently he doesn't have a co-worker, since he likes to be alone at all times, but Wu still tries to find him a partner, he is an S-class Hunter and his ability is to manipulate the wind, he might even be able to fly with his ability and take the air out of his opponents to disable them.

• Other guild leaders are Ronin, Mystake and Faith. Ronin is in charge of the members' training, Mystake in the healing and research department, and Faith is in charge of attending to all the creatures that the Guild possesses. Also, another member who works in the guild is Dareth, who works as a clerk in the Guild, and he's just a normal human, but he's amazing at doing her job, also, Ronin and Dareth are very good friends.

• The Guild has a large number of enemies, but among the most dangerous are the Serpentine Guild, the Underworld Guild, the Jade Gang, and a dangerous cult called the Anacondrai Cult. They also have other opposing Guilds such as the Merlopian Guild, the Shintaro Guild, and the Creature Hunters Guild. One of the Beasts Guild's important allies is the Ninjago Police Department, the Coast Guard group of Guardians, and the Winter Guild led by an old friend of Wu's named Sorla.

• Kai started his training once he recovered from his injuries and improved his health, Ronin took care of his training, like Nya, Flame managed to teach him how to control his power without detecting that Flame was inside him, he managed to get along with Nya's friends and get very close to Lloyd, but to his misfortune he had to be Morro's partner, despite not getting along, both manage to do great teamwork.

• In addition, Kai received as a sacred weapon a golden sword of fire that he found in a Dungeon while accompanying Nya on one of her missions, Pixal improved it for him and now he uses it with ease. And in his first confrontation with the Anacondrai Cult, Kai comes face to face with the cult leader's daughter named Skylor, and although he wants to deny it, he began to have feelings for the daughter of his enemy.