A Tale of Destiny (2)

Lloyd Garmadon

· Lloyd's small town was naturalistic, just made up of farmers, farmers, merchants, and doctors who used natural remedies drawn from the forest. Pythor hated everything that was not related to his ideals, he hated that people believed that nature could give him everything he needed, that's why he sent Morro to attack Lloyd's hometown after he infected them with a disease created by Morro so that the people of the kingdom would see that Lloyd's people were a danger to the kingdom.

· Lloyd came into the hands of Kai and Nya after they found him in the river, after taking him to his parents Ray and Maya proclaimed Lloyd as their new son. This was confirmed before King Garmadon, but no one knows that Lloyd is the bearer of a Quirk, but he has been able to have the opportunity to grow up as a normal child along with his siblings.

· The first years of Lloyd's life were normal, thanks to Wu's elixirs, Lloyd lived the first three years of his life as a normal child, but he was still excluded from the world, following his older brothers everywhere when they were in the world castle, he was the most attached to his mother Maya since she was the only one who took care of him, along with Wu, about his treatment.

· After he turned three years old, Lloyd did not understand why his mother and he left home to go to an island he did not know, anyway he was too young to remember and understand, but he always received letters from his brothers and his father.

· He spent two years living on that island, which was owned by the Order as his mother had explained to him, the members of the Order only gave him different types of elixirs and they were studying him medically to know how to deal with his Gift, Lloyd had to learning different breathing methods so that his Quirk could not manifest itself, the breathing techniques he learned were so that he could keep himself under control.

· Lloyd does not know that he is a porter, he was only told that he suffered from a strange disease that caused sudden pain in his body. Nor does he know that he is adopted, although that will gradually discover him.

· All Lloyd did on the island was read different books that he could understand and play with his mother. That made him become very dependent on her, he likes books that talk about plants, flowers and birds. In the gardens of Lloyd Island he always collected flowers for his mother, he also likes to collect feathers from the birds he saw fly. His mother helped with his basic studies, but he was also educated by some teachers of the Order.

· Despite his parent's strict rules not to go out into the outside world, Lloyd remained an inquisitive child, longing very much to one day get outside the walls of his home to see what the world was like outside his home.

· As a baby Lloyd never liked to be away from his brothers, he even clung to Kai's back with all his might when he was picked up. Nya entertained him too much with all kinds of toys, some toys she even made herself so she could give them to Lloyd.

· Despite each having their own room, the three brothers slept in the same bed, in this case it turned out to be Kai's bed since it was the warmest, Kai and Nya put Lloyd in the middle to better protect him, and even they do.

· Lloyd learned to walk thanks to his brothers, and since then he follows the two of them everywhere, except when they go outside the castle, since Maya always stayed with him. When he was two years old, he accompanied Nya to play pranks on Kai from time to time, also, Kai helped him steal snacks from the kitchen. Oatmeal sugar cookies were her favorite.

· After being separated from his siblings, Lloyd's memories became blurry since he was very young back then, but Maya always told him things about them and also kept his letters. But when he turned five years old and returned home, he became a very shy child, he hardly spoke to his brothers when he returned, but he did begin to interact with Nya, but very little with Kai, since he could see that his brother elder to numerous duties along with his father Ray.

· After his home was attacked, Lloyd was deeply traumatized by seeing the horrors of war and death, since as a child he could not fully understand it, especially in the circumstances in which he found himself. Luckily her brothers showed her that not everything was bad and that there was beauty in other things.

· Most of Lloyd's time is spent together with Nya, but even so, Lloyd would like to be together with his brother Kai as well, as he greatly admires his older brother's bravery. Despite seeing him fight a lot to defend himself and Nya, he doesn't like being hurt by the people who are chasing them.

· When they are in their moments of peace and without running from vermin or rats, Lloyd collects all kinds of flowers and creates crowns to give to Nya, in addition, each bird feather he finds gives to Kai, who sticks them on his shield or create necklaces with the feathers that Lloyd gives her as gifts.

· When they are in danger, Lloyd begins to experience how his own Quirk is getting out of control and the roots of his brand are growing more and more, in the same way the pains in his body increase, Wu mentions that Lloyd's Quirk is increasing due to the dangers he is facing has faced, in addition to the fact that the Gift seems to want to protect its bearer, Lloyd in this case would know where Morro's powers manifest when he uses his Gift in the towns where he and his brothers go.

· Seeing the outside world for the first time, Lloyd is very curious, there are things he has never seen and he can't help but explore everything around him, Kai and Nya try to explain everything around him, and those little moments make Lloyd interact more with him your brothers. But there are even times when he learns on his own.

· Wu warns Lloyd not to recklessly awaken his Quirk, as it could control him and hurt those around him. On his own, Lloyd somehow finds ways to contain his power or control a minimal amount of rats and other vermin so that he and his brothers can traverse places infested by the same rats and vermin.

· When they have free time Lloyd learns from his brothers how to use a slingshot, he complains that his arms are not strong enough for the slingshot to hit an object, but Kai and Nya comfort him saying that with practice it will be fine pretty good.

· He likes to be carried by his brothers, but more by Kai since he is the tallest and strongest. When they have time to be quiet in a town that is not affected by rats or other vermin, Lloyd entertains himself playing with other children, but he is saddened to see that these children are accompanied by their parents, but at least he has his brothers, who can even act as their second parents.

· Knowing that they are persecuted by the Church, in each town that they pass through, the three disguise themselves or pretend to be other people, sometimes they have to separate so that people believe that they are not the three most wanted brothers by the Church and the inquisition of Pythor, they even change their names and with Jay's special paint they are able to dye their hair so they are not easily recognized. Lloyd likes to dye his hair brown like Kai so he can look like him.

· He also likes spending time with Cole, Zane and Jay, and he learns many things from them, Cole taught him to paint and draw in different parts and sometimes he carves little things on Kai's shield, he is very entertained by Jay's stories, although some are invented or exaggerated by him, and Zane gives him all kinds of books that talk about animals, plants and some children's stories. When his brothers head out without him, Lloyd stays with Cole, Zane, and Jay and doesn't mind their company at all.

· Thanks to his Quirk, Lloyd is able to live with and befriend some animals, and he really likes to play with Falcon, Zane's falcon, but he only plays with it when he returns from a long journey from Wu's hideout with new instructions and tracks.

· He likes to play little pranks on his brothers, but he plays them more on Kai since he always falls so easily.