Western Ninjago - Zane

Zane

· He likes to help and take care of people, especially his friends.

· During his childhood he and his younger brother, Echo, lived in a tribe of Indians, but after a strong epidemic invaded their town, most of their people died, including his biological parents, only he and his brother remained. But thanks to a group of doctors, his tribe was saved, and one of those doctors was called Dr. Julien, who decided to adopt Zane and Echo.

· In his tribe, Zane was known as "Titanium Falcon", while his brother Echo was known as "Rusty Seagull", this nickname was earned due to his clumsy and careless personality.

· After living with Dr. Julien, Zane began studying everything necessary to be a great doctor like his adoptive father.

· Zane loves his brother Echo very much, that is why he forbade her from joining the resistance and from staying in his home so he can keep him and his father safe.

· He joined the resistance solely to end the tyranny of Tyrrant Clinthon, since he knew that if he continued with his expansion of territories, his home would soon be taken over and eradicated by the forces of the Clinthon family.

· He mostly stays in Ninjago along with Pixal, his great love and his fiancée. But after a fight against some Tyrrant's men, Zane met Jay and Cole after healing their wounds, healed Cole after he received a gunshot wound to his arm, and healed Jay from some minor bruises and injuries.

· Normally only Zane, Cole and Jay are together whenever they are somewhere.

· The same thing happened with Kai, after healing his wounds for the first time she discovered that he was not someone evil as everyone believed. Kai had become a good friend to Zane. He even goes so far as to heal the wounds that Kai hides.

· He likes to teach Lloyd to read and write, and from time to time he teaches him simple medical procedures.

· He met Pixal after some Tyrrant soldiers left him somewhat injured, she saved him and healed her wounds, since then the two have been madly in love and have already gotten engaged. But they decided to get married once the resistance won against Tyrrant.

· Even Zane is very good at healing animals, especially Flame, Kai's favorite horse.

· When he is not in the resistance, he goes to Ninjago to be by Pixal's side.