What would Ray and Maya do if Kai and Nya were injured in a mission?

• If at any time they receive the call from others telling them that their children are injured, they will not hesitate to rush to accompany them.

• They may have been separated for a long time, but the experience of "parents worried about their children" has not lost it at all. They would arrive with them and demand what happened to them, ask if they are well and ask the ninjas how they could help.

• Nya would be the least injured of the two, her parents would be relieved to learn that her little daughter did not have serious injuries, she would only have an occasional bruise or superficial cut. But still she would have a little sermon from her father and mother.

• However, Kai, he would be the most injured of the two, deep and almost severe cuts on his body, and huge and horrible blows with many bruises everywhere. And he would be the only one who would be resting for a long time in bed. He would not save himself from scolding and his parents' long sermons, not to mention having to endure his worrying anger. Now he knows where I get that side of the family.

• Kai would be taken care of day and night by her parents and would have to endure her scolding and sermons on "being more careful" on each mission. And he would behave like a little boy who doesn't want to be treated, since he is used to not paying attention to him when he is injured, since he is used to hiding every wound he has had. He also fears his mother more than his father, his attitude was like Nya's when she is angry. And it is something you cannot avoid.

• Nya would be the opposite of Kai, she would not complain when she is being treated. And his father would tell him at that time that he was equal to his sister. When they are taking care of him, they would say something like: "Do you see, Kai? Learn from your sister, she doesn't complain when they are taking care of her." In the end Kai would feel ashamed of that, and it would be a point in favor of Nya.