Western Ninjago - Nya

Nya

· She was only 3 years old when her parents were killed by Tyrrant, and her town became a militarized base. But she hardly remembers anything about those events, nor about her parents.

· But thanks to Kai's stories about her parents, her legacy remained strong in her. In fact, Nya was the one who kept the photograph of her family that Kai had given her.

· She always carries her mother's revolver with her, while Kai always carries her father's revolver. It's even the only weapon she uses when she works as a sheriff in Ninjago.

· Nya loved her brother very much, the two promised to stay together at all times, and Nya even helped him with some of her work, which consisted of taking care of the animals in a small stable.

· Nya was sometimes in charge of taking care of her brother whenever he came back beaten or hurt from somewhere. She knew that her brother sometimes stole to survive, but she was relieved to know that with the job they had at the stable they were at least able to get some money so that Kai would no longer steal daily.

· She never knew that her brother worked in a gang of outlaws. Since he discovers that after becoming sheriff.

· Thanks to Kai she was able to learn to read and write well. She even liked listening to Kai's stories.

· She never knew why Kai left her with Wu, but it hurt her to know that he had broken his promise to her and left her while he was gone. At that time she was only 12 years old.

· Living with Wu was not so bad, thanks to Wu she received a better education, but she still harbored some anger towards Kai for not returning and not giving her any explanation.

· Thanks to Wu she became sheriff of Ninjago City, proving that she was a good guardian for the city was worth it, and being the first woman to be sheriff filled her with pride.

· The first thing she wanted to do was find Kai, but after hearing the rumors of the outlaw "Red Shogun" she did not hesitate to go after him. When she met him she discovered that he was Kai, they clashed a bit, and after that meeting Nya turned a blind eye and let him go. But there are times when they meet and every time they do their meetings are always tense.

· She was happy to find Kai, but she was upset that he still didn't give her an explanation for why he left her.

· The only thing Nya would like to see is to see Tyrrant Clinthon behind bars, and his men, since he was responsible for the death of her parents.

· She likes to ride horses with Lloyd and tell him about his adventures throughout Ninjago while he captures bandits and dangerous outlaws.

· Her best friend is Pixal, and she taught her everything to be a good fighter and marksman, but they keep all that a secret between them so that Pixal's father, Cyrus Borg, doesn't find out about her.

· She still tries to go after Kai, and when she arrived at Ouroboros she was saved by Skylor, and was shocked to find out that she and her brother Kai were in a relationship, but even so, Skylor became a good friend for Nya.

· Nya secretly supports the resistance, as she wants to see Tyrrant defeated.

· At first she saw Jay as a friend, but after spending more time with him, theirs became a sincere love.