Bendy: And The Ink Machine (AU)

• Kai Smith is the original creator of Bendy, he is a curious guy who also loves to scribble all the Bendy characters and their friends anywhere.

• Garmadon Drew is quite a mysterious man, but he is also a man full of dreams and illusions, originally he started with a simple art and drawing school in the city that ended up being a successful and first animation studio in the city.

• The idea of ​​creating Bendy and his other friends was thanks to Kai's younger sister, Nya Smith, who inspired him to draw pictures of his happy childhood.

• Garmadon has always been a dreamer for as long as he can remember, and that led him to be a great expert in entertaining all people thanks to some of his creations at his art school. This led to several people calling his attention, but at the same time that they saw him as a strange man who did nothing but daydream all the time, some came to see him wrong and strangely because of it.

• Before opening the new studio that would be called "Drew Studios" Kai had brought together his old friends from school to create the first animation and production team in the studio, and thanks to them they managed to bring animation to life. Bendy and her friends.

• Kai and Garmadon became the general directors of the animation, but Garmadon took all the credit for being seen as the main director of the animation and Kai as the co-creator of the animation.

• Cole Brookstone became the main director of music for animation, this was because he was an excellent musician, sometimes working alongside Zane, who is the studio's projectionist, to give sound to the animation.

• Zane Julien is a bit of a mystery guy, but not enough to impress Garmadon with his projections of different animations. Being a great expert in film recordings and projections, he became the main director of the screenings of all the Bendy chapters. Before working at Drew Studios with everyone else, he was also a Garmadon student at his art school in town, spending most of his time with Kai helping him with his drawings, but starting to work on the studios He became very close with Cole when he received his help with the video and music audios.

• Jay Walker became the first part-time engineer and repairman at Drew Studios, despite studying at the same Garmadon art school as everyone else Jay never excelled at drawing pictures and things like art, but he did impress Garmadon with his talents in repair engineering, which is why I let him work at Drew Studios as soon as it opened.

• Nya is Kai's younger sister, and despite not having studied at Garmadon's school like her brother, she was still hired by Garmadon to be a part-time assistant in all areas of the study. In addition, he was very supportive of his brother so that he did not feel alone at all in the study, since after losing both parents Nya has been Kai's only family. He also loves working alongside Jay the most.

• Lloyd Montgomery is a young intern from Wu who ended up being the studio's personal janitor. He was one of the studio's youngest employees, in addition to spending most of his time with Kai helping him with his work a few times, he was also one of the studio's machinery and passage designers thanks to the help of Jay and Pixal, invent passages that employees could use to move around easier study while inventing games that could help employees open doors to different areas. Some employees thought Lloyd's ideas were too childish and were sometimes annoyed by his games, but Mr. Garmadon found them interesting, so he left Lloyd coming up with ideas.

• Harumi Campbell is one of the famous actresses and singers in the city. Shortly after "Drew Studios" opened, her childhood friend Lloyd invited her to participate in acting to be the voice of Alice Angel, who would be the only one of the characters who could speak during the episodes. Garmadon gladly accepted her into his studio, and she was very good at playing Alice Angel, as well as helping to record the songs alongside Cole.