The Apprentice of Magic (2)

· Days after Kai got used to school Kai managed to keep up with classes and become very close with Jay, Zane and Cole, also with Pixal and Skylor but the six of them were not always together. Also, in each free hour Jay, Cole and Zane show Kai important places in the academy and tell him about the customs and festivities at the school. And it was lucky that the cafeteria had edible food for Kai.

· Kai usually saw Skylor during his classes or when she was saving him from the trouble Ash and his gang had caused against him or against Jay, Cole, and Zane. That made Kai think Skylor was cool since she was one of the best witches in her class, and he always felt nervous whenever he was with her.

· Jay Walker is a young magician who is an expert in magic associated with electricity, for example: lightning, but he is also an expert in technological magic, illusions and potions, he is even able to use some fire or fire magic air. He likes to create magical inventions, and even experiments with the technological devices in his house, he is also a fan of human things, he is very intrigued by human technology, that is why he was very curious about Kai, after becoming friends Jay stayed impressed with Kai's phone, and even tries to make his own magical phone have the same functions as Kai's phone.

· Cole Broockstone is one of the strongest students in his class and the strongest member of his family, since sometimes wizards are born with unique qualities, such as: super strength, levitation, and different physical characteristics, in addition, his Magic is based on the earth element or the plant element. Cole is the only child of the famous Ninjago talented wizards, Lou and Lilly Broockstone, the wizarding couple famous for their amazing dance shows and being the top winners of numerous talent shows in Ninjago, they have even been famous judges in various contests. Also at school Cole, both Zane, are responsible for protecting Jay from the pranks of Ash and his gang since the three have been friends since childhood. Cole likes dancing, but he likes more street dancing and the famous dance that Kai showed him from his phone called "Break Dance", and thanks Kai for transferring those dance videos from his phone to his, including the music that Kai listened to.

· Zane Julien is one of the smartest students in the academy, just like Pixal and Skylor. He is the son of the famous noble wizard inventor named Robert Julien, or Dr. Julien as he likes to be called. Zane has a highly functional and powerful robotic arm, and that is because when Zane was a child he suffered a serious accident in his father's laboratory that caused him to lose his left arm, his father managed to build Zane a new arm, and this it is capable of working spells like any normal arm, but I add super strength and some mechanical tools. His main magic is associated with ice, but he is also an expert in technological magic and potions, despite being an expert in any magical element Zane likes to use ice magic more. Zane is the only one of his friends who has a magical totem, a gift from his late mother, his totem is a black falcon named Falcon, and it takes the form of a falcon feather earring as an accessory, Zane only wakes up Falcon when they are in home or during break hours at school.

· Pixal Borg is the daughter of Professor Cyrus Borg, and is one of the smartest in the academy like Zane, her boyfriend, and Skylor, her best friend since childhood. She usually studies a lot at home and she hardly gets to go out with Skylor, as her father Chen doesn't let her out of the house much because of various family duties to attend to. But at least if he can go out from time to time with Zane and his friends, they are not usually together at the academy since he always accompanies Skylor and takes care of her from Ash and his friends, in addition, his main magic is technological magic and that of air, but she's also pretty good at potions, plants, and beast taming in Master Bolobo's class.

· Skylor Chen is one of the top students of her generation at the academy, just like Zane and Pixal, her best friend. His father is an important nobleman in Ninjago as he specializes in making magical inventions that can be turned into weapons, and his products are very well bought by many entrepreneurs and investors. Skylor's father, Mr. Chen along with his assistant, Clouse, are very strict with the law that the king of Ninjago imposed, also, they don't like mixing with the lower class very much as they are too self-centered and proud. Also, after the death of Skylor's mother, Chen became very overprotective of his daughter and only wishes her the best, he can be a proud father but still worries about the future of his daughter and his family, in addition, He spoils her too much much to Skylor's annoyance, she loves her father, but sometimes finds it somewhat annoying for his way of thinking. Also, her father doesn't approve of her friendship with Cole, Jay, and Zane, but he does accept her friendship with Pixal a little, but still doesn't attack the three boys to keep them away from Skylor. Skylor specializes a lot in the magic of all the elements, but she usually uses fire more because it is her favorite magic, she also has a guard totem, which was a gift from her father, and this turned out to be a small snake with Purple feathers and wings, I call her "Sker" and she becomes a bracelet as an accessory, she is quite jealous when Skylor gives affection to someone else.