Arcadia (8)

· Since the day Zane was born he has suffered from a disease in his heart, causing his health to be very delicate as well as his body, his father improved his heart and inserted a strong energy that worked through Arcadian magic. Dr. Julien found that energy source during one of his explorations, he contained the energy and managed to create a kind of energy source, he could have created more but he used the only one with his son Zane to save his life.

· Since then, Zane became interested in the subject of magic as he wanted to discover what helped his body to function. The only one who knows about his condition is Pixal, his best friend and whom he is in love with, they have been friends since Zane can remember since his parents are very good friends and work together on various projects.

· Zane is one of the best of his class during his stay at the Royal Academy, he is the favorite of several of his teachers and together with Pixal and Skylor they are considered the best students of the entire academy of their generation, as well as being considered the best athletes in their training areas.

· He was quite surprised by Cole and Jay's inventions, despite the fact that one of them almost hurt several of his teammates, but he still got his attention when Cole and Jay used magic in their inventions. Zane decided to help them and since then his inventions have been a success. Zane is the only one who can decipher the strange symbols of magic emitted from the Arcadian stones and crystals that Cole brings back from his mine.

· When Zane, Cole and Jay became successful their father, Dr. Julien, was very proud of Zane, the council gave his father the title of great inventor of Ninjago, now his father can accompany Cyrus Borg anywhere even joining the council as his aide.

· Zane, Cole and Jay became inseparable after reaching success, Zane is the one who gave them the idea of starting classes in the nursery school and in the academy on the handling of the magic of Arcadian stones and crystals. He is considered the favorite by his students, but Lloyd only tells him that since he is a better teacher than Jay and Cole.

· Zane fears for his friends' safety after thefts from their boats continue to rise, but he trusts that Sheriff Wu will quickly take care of the problem and that the council will take measures to make the city safer. But his worries increase after the robbery that the laboratory where they work suffered and that the criminals exploded one of the bridges that connects Ninjago with the underground.

· Zane felt proud for Skylor after learning that she and Wu would take matters into their own hands with the mysterious terrorists without further interruption from Krux and his men, and he didn't even hesitate to accompany her to the others' side.

· Zane along with Cole and Jay are Lloyd's official guardians, they try to make sure the boy can do well in school and not get into too much trouble, plus Zane feels good about taking care of Wu's nephew. He even enjoys spending time with the boy, plus Zane is the one who taught Lloyd all about magic.

· Before accompanying Skylor to the Kryptarium, Zane entrusted Pixal with the security of his inventions.

· Meeting Kai seemed shocking to him, besides, he didn't imagine that Kai was so strong with only one arm and a half-blind eye. And he found it quite offensive when Kai would taunt them in any dangerous situation as soon as they entered the underground, but he found it curious to see how Kai and Lloyd interacted.

· Normally Kai doesn't bother him as much as he does with Cole and Jay, as Kai considers Zane to be more reasonable than the two of them. He has to help Skylor whenever Kai or Cole are about to argue and fight. Also Zane is the only one who didn't get upset with Lloyd, but he did feel quite worried.

· He was bothered by various places Kai took them to get information, and he doesn't know how Cole had the stomach to eat the food they served in the subway apart from Kai. But he is quite terrified to find out what actually happened to missing people in Ninjago when they were infected with dark matter.

· Sometimes he doesn't understand Kai's attitude, but he can understand what he has been through in prison and in the subway explosion ten years ago. Plus Zane knows that not everyone in the underground is bad, after all Zane knows that appearances are deceiving.

· Zane was quite surprised to discover that Kai was a wizard, seeing him use his powers made him see that magic was not only found in Arcadian stones and crystals. He felt the same when he met Nya, Kai's younger sister, who is apparently one of the leaders of the rebels who have been fighting with the terrorists in the ports of Ninjago.

· Zane may have been uncomfortable with the stares from various rebels, but that still didn't stop him from helping them, even gaining the trust of several rebels as soon as they tasted their food. I even help Nya with various vehicles for future battles. But he is quite surprised to discover that Krux is secretly working with Tyrrant and the terrorists who have been attacking Ninjago.

· When Zane and the others discovered that Lloyd is the son of the legendary former champion Garmadon, he was finally able to clarify several things, such as why Wu was overprotective of him, and why Kai and Nya have been very attached to Lloyd since they met again. .

· Zane was able to figure out more about magic thanks to Kai and Nya's acting skills as they try to discover where the First Realm is, home of the First Ones and descendants of Kai and Nya's magic.

· Zane was the first to discover how to reverse the effects of dark matter on people, it's just a matter of using pure Arcadian magic, and for that he created the antidote by turning Arcadian stones and crystals into a liquid similar to dark matter.