The Apprentice of Magic (3)

· The world of Ninjago has an interesting history, its world was created based on the magic that inhabited the same world, magic came to life and from there the first magician was born, wandering through his world he himself was the one who created the life of the four legendary beasts, and with the help of the mythical dragons that lived in the place they managed to create more life in their world, from there more creatures of any kind were born and the inhabitants were able to create magic by themselves. But even so, dark magic was born as well, since it was created based on dead areas and creatures and beings that abused their magical power, but still the first magician was able to control it and stabilize a good balance in the world through who called Ninjago, where the continents were a series of islands that were together and apart at the same time.

· The inhabitants of Ninjago named the first wizard "Great Wizard of Creation" the being who is able to control the power of creation and destruction. After the Wizard of Creation granted his knowledge to all the inhabitants of the place, he disappeared into the stars of the world, from then on the inhabitants of Ninjago began to consider him a deity, like the four legendary beasts that the Wizard of Creation Creation I think, which were in charge of protecting the secrets of the magic of the Wizard of creation as well as the islands of Ninjago from any danger. The dark forces remained on one of the islands of Ninjago, which the inhabitants called the "Dark Island" where the dark creatures and the most dangerous and wild demons inhabited the place, in addition, some magicians went to that dangerous place to be able to control dark magic.

· Although the magician stayed in the skies of his world, it is said that he rarely comes down from his home and travels through his world to see how he prospered and sometimes the Creation Magician himself leaves behind some magical artifact or creates temples. In honor of legendary beasts, mythical dragons or the magic of the place, I usually build them so that the magicians can increase their power and have access to any magical knowledge. Even the key to being able to travel to other worlds.

· When the land of Ninjago prospered, the Wizard of Creation gave access to portals that were capable of traveling from this world to the world known as Earth, the world of humans. Also, out of sheer goodness, several of the wizards managed to rescue various races of dinosaurs from prehistoric times on earth, which evolved and procreated in Ninjago. After the human civilization was born on earth, the magicians traveled to the human world to learn about human culture through magical portals created with special spells and Mythical Dragon blood. Which is a very powerful magical substance, as well as the magic of legendary beasts.

· The magicians who traveled to the human realm usually kept hidden among the humans, some magicians even exhibited the power of magic as well as the display of creatures, which sometimes escaped and roamed the world, that's why some fictional creatures they are very well known in the human realm throughout history. From those magicians even began to see what magic was like in the human world, and from there several famous figures were born that remained throughout history. Also, several of the humans who met those wizards were able to travel to Ninjago and have great magical knowledge, from then on the realm of Ninjago gained knowledge about the human world.

· The legendary beasts inhabited different islands in Ninjago, which were associated with the type of magic they used, but to distinguish them the inhabitants called them by their color of magic, and they were called the beasts; Red, Blue, Black, and White. The inhabitants revered and respected them for their power, and some of the beasts in gratitude gave them resources or different magical powers. In addition, some of the inhabitants created four tribes which were in charge of taking care of the habitats of the four beasts, they called themselves the tribes of; North South East and west. The same thing happened with the mythical dragons, which were revered by the same inhabitants alike, as well as the creatures and other dragons.