Western Ninjago - Skylor

Skylor

· She is quite embarrassed to be Chen's daughter, but she is pleased to see how ruins her plans when she secretly helps the resistance to remove him from the presidency in Ouroboros.

· She met Kai after saving him from a small band of bandits in the city bar, but upon learning of his fame as the Red Shogun she confronted him, after beating him she discovered that Kai was not as bad as everyone said. She knew immediately that he was a good man.

· Skylor and Kai established a small relationship every time they see each other. He almost always helps her get rid of the gangs in Ouroboros or just hang out with her.

· She doesn't mind saving Kai's butt sometimes. After all, she has reasons to return some favors.

· She is not officially in the resistance, but she does help them by giving them information or secretly getting rid of some of her father's men. Apart from that she cannot stand the hostility of the Clinthon family in her town and in Ninjago.

· She loves her town, and from time to time she helps her people. Aside from the fact that it bothers her to see her father as the mayor of her city, she wants more than anything to do something to remove her father from the position of mayor.

· She's pretty good to Lloyd, she's glad to know that at least Kai now got a little company for her travels.

· She met Nya after keeping her from getting into trouble with a criminal gang in Ouroboros, she also learned that she was Kai's younger sister. She told him everything she knew about Kai, and she could see that something happened between the two brothers. But still, Skylor became a good friend to Nya.

· Her most valuable treasure is a locket that her mother had given her.

· She does not regret betraying her father, Chen stopped being her father a long time ago once she began to see how she made deals with Tyrrant Clinthon.