The Apprentice of Magic (4)

· At first, Kai's bond with Flame was not so friendly, that was due to the distrust that emanated from both, and Flame's feelings of resentment, as well as Kai's insecurities and discouragement, have not helped enough in some of his training. Flame is a legendary beast, and carrying that title made him fill with great pride, but he was also well known for not living with other creatures, before the king of Ninjago proclaimed the city of Ninjago, Flame roamed the islands of Ninjago alone. Ninjago, he made his home in the southern territory, where despite being revered by the southerners he still did not live with them like the other three beasts. Other than that he felt a bit resentful towards the Creation Wizard for abandoning him and the other beasts.

· Flame was somewhat harsh on Kai because he was too impatient to be tolerable with their training. Flame only chose Kai as his vessel because he knew it was the only way to hide from the King of Ninjago for now, plus he was tired of running forever from the King's forces. He knew it was a bad idea to bond with a human, but he had no choice since he was going to be captured by one of the King's hunters. And even though Kai didn't possess magic, he was surprised that he knew how to wield the magic of magical symbols, as well as a small amount of his magical power that he shared with Kai. Sometimes he tends to be a little rude to Kai, but even so I accept that Kai named him "Flame", since the legendary beasts did not have real names and only wizards and witches could name them as they wanted.

· During their training, Flame grants Garmadon permission to intervene in the training in case wild magic controls or seriously injures Kai, in addition, Flame always scolds Kai severely when he seriously injures himself in training. And even though it lends him some magic, Kai still doesn't use it much, and only uses it when trying to get out of bigger or dangerous trouble. Kai must meditate a lot to be able to enter his own consciousness to be able to see Flame in front of him and thus begin with the training, sometimes even Flame manifests as a spiritual magical form that leaves Kai's body to be able to elaborate hand-to-hand combat . Flame usually has only two forms aside from his original beast form, the first being the human form he takes in Kai's training when they fight each other, and the second being his magical form, which makes him appear like a spirit coming out of Kai's body that takes on the color of a red aura with black tones.

· He usually spends most of his time sleeping, as he is not interested in what Kai does during his breaks or when he goes to school, in addition, Flame advises Kai that if he suffers from his wild magic he can use his guardian totem, Aiden , in order to reduce the possession of magic. Sometimes even Flame takes care of reducing the burns or injuries Kai suffers when using Flame's wild magic.

· Flame may not be interested in Kai at first, but over time she understands that not only Kai is the one who must strive to keep the bond between them stable, but also Flame, since if they both want to survive they must work together, and Flame feels guilty sometimes as she has left the hard work to Kai and he has only been scolding and ordering him around. Over time, Flame begins to be more responsible and respectful towards Kai, and even gives him various tips in order to keep the wild magic within him at bay. Even in Dareth's classes, Flame makes fun of how ridiculous the teacher can seem when he talks about humans or when he tries to be a heartthrob in front of his students.

· In addition, the magic that Kai uses sometimes leaves Flame exhausted since the two still do not have a stable bond, that is why Flame also usually sleeps a lot to be able to recover energy once she has rested. In addition, he knows how to sense Kai's emotions, and makes fun of him every time he sees him nervous in front of the girl Skylor Chen, but he doesn't know what to say when he feels how Kai remembers his home in the human realm, normally he doesn't want to push that side sentimental and nostalgic for Kai, but even so, Flame pretends that she is not interested at all, in addition, she advises Kai to keep his emotions in check since the emotions of all living beings can affect the state of magic, and since Kai does not possesses any magic, letting his emotions control him would also mean that wild magic had a better chance of controlling him.

· Kai usually tries to improve in Flame's fights, they are even the only moments where he overexerts himself a lot, that sometimes ends up damaging him physically as well as mentally since Flame's training is somewhat extreme, but even so, Kai is usually patient with Flame, also, when the two start to get closer, Flame usually annoys him a lot, since Flame manifests as a voice in Kai's head, but still Kai ignores him and that sometimes annoys Flame. Also, during training Flame often argues with Garmadon when it comes to Kai's training.

· Flame and Kai tend to get along better when they are both resting or when they go to a peaceful place, Flame sometimes tells Kai how the land of Ninjago was before the arrival of the King of Ninjago in the city, and does not usually talk much about the other beasts or the Wizard of Creation, and even Kai often tells him about his life when he was in the human realm, and even though Flame told him how to get back home, he knows that finding the right spells will be very difficult.

· He is annoyed that Bentho somehow manages to get to Kai's weak spots, and gets offended every time Bentho rubs it in his face. That makes him lecture Kai sometimes about not falling for anyone's adorable faces so easily. Also, Flame thinks kids are annoying and doesn't know how Kai puts up with all of them.