The World of Magic (2)

How will AU characters interact with their pets?

The characters' pets would be:

- Lloyd: Pygmy Snake / Sprint
- Kai: Crow / Reyzord
- Nya: Cat / Llama
- Jay: rat / Sido
- Cole: Salamander Dragoniana / Rocky
- Zane: Falcon / Falcon
- Harumi: Spider / Arabs
- Morro: Dwarf Dragon / Dash
- Pixal: Owl / Fragment
- Skylor: Owl / Luh

• Lloyd and his snake Sprint would be inseparable, actually during classes, Lloyd would leave him in his cage, but he would use a spell that would cause the cage to open during hours of rest and food, causing Sprint to impersonate the pipes. the school and will reach all the places where Lloyd is. In addition, Lloyd would use Sprint to make great jokes on his stalker, expanding it to be a kind of giant snake that wants to eat people who want to disturb his beloved owner. Sprint was a birthday present for Lloyd when he turned 8, since then he has become very fond of the little snake, even letting her sleep next to him in his bed.

• Reyzord would undoubtedly be one of Kai's first best friends during his childhood (Senji, his house elf and Skylor would be the other friends who cheered up his childhood). Kai did not receive Reyzord as a gift or that he bought it, in the mansion they were all too cold and stingy with him. Kai found Reyzord when he was a chick lost in the forest, so he picked it up and took care of it until he was big and could fly alone. After that I set him free but Reyzord returned with Kai to stay with him, since that day Kai kept Reyzord as his secret pet for everyone in the mansion. When he goes to Hogwarts, Kai uses it to send letters to his mother, also so that he can receive the mail.

• Flame, for Nya, would be the smartest cat of all. The first time he saw him was during a horrible rain, he was small and homeless, Nya picked him up and took care of him taking his parents' permission of course. Since then the two have been inseparable. In Hogwarts she left him free throughout the bedroom and every night he stayed to sleep with her in her bed. There were times when he had to scold him for almost eating Wisp, Jay's rat, it wasn't his fault to still have his feline instincts. Flame also soon became fond of his owner's older brother, Kai.

• For Jay, Wisp would be the most cowardly male rat he has ever seen, but at least he remains loyal and faithful to his owner Jay. Since Jay met Nya, he had to flee the Flame cat many times to avoid being eaten, and was also the victim of Jay's failures in the matter of transformation spells. Once Wisp lasted a whole week turned into a glass of glass badly transformed. His favorite and safe place is Jay's body, he can use his head and shoulders as his personal resting places, and he is also safe from Flame and the other dangers.

• Rocky is the friendliest and most comelona salamander Cole has ever had. Rocky never stops eating and when he has no food he confirms with some sheets of Cole's books leaving them nibbled and torn. But he still does it knowing that it was wrong. During the breaks, Cole takes him to the large dining room and lets him eat as much as he can, and he also secretly takes it during classes so he doesn't feel restless in his cage in his room. Since Rocky cries when he doesn't see Cole for a long time.

• Zane's falcon, Falcon, is undoubtedly the smartest animal he has ever had in his life and in Echo's. It was a gift from his uncle Gerald for the two children, but Zane was the one who took care of him the most to take care of him and train him. Zane trained him to deliver the mail and to identify the objects around him. In Hogwarts Falcón he is in charge of bringing the mail to Zane and Echo, during breaks he will always look for Echo to keep him company. Also sometimes prevents Flame from eating Wisp.

• Without a doubt Harumi and Aranea are inseparable best friends. All the time Aranea is next to Harumi hidden somewhere in her clothes. Aranea is a rare species of tarantula that is rarely sold in magic stores since its species is especially the most clever of its classes when raised by Wizards. Harumi practices protective spells with her so that I can't be crushed by mistake by people. Harumi sometimes jokes with Jay scaring him with his pet spider since he is an arachnophobic, but not so much with Aranea.

• Dash may not be a strong and huge dragon like the others because of his species. But without a doubt it is the most faithful and noble dragon Morro has ever had. He became fond of Morro from the first time he saw him and since then the two have been very inseparable. At school, Morro set him free throughout the Slytherin room and during breaks Dash sneaks through the pipes to arrive with his beloved owner. He also became fond of his master's cousin, Lloyd. And sometimes it helps him scare his bullies spitting some fire.

• Pixal loves his Owl Shard very much, he is just as clever as his friend Zane's hawk, and he also uses it to communicate with his father from the ministry of magic since he sometimes does not see him much at home. At school she leaves him free to the open field and when it is time for rest Shard always meets her in the school's main courtyard. She also accompanies her when she is studying outdoors.

• Luh, without a doubt, is the most noble and kind owl that Skylor had, was a gift from her mother and was the last one she received from her since after she died she was thrown out of the house when her father took care of she, but Luh never left Skylor, and since her owner met young Smith she must admit that she feels a little jealous when he steals her attention. When Skylor went to school, he stayed in the owl tower since then, but the night always comes to Skylor's bedroom and he sleeps with her so as not to leave her alone.