Arcadia (7)

· Cole is a member of a noble family that runs a mining company, his family's history goes back to the time when his grandfather started a mining company when he works in one of the underground mines, after his family became Noble Cole's parents took it upon themselves to continue the business by digging up valuable and precious minerals for all of Ninjago. Cole worked in his family's mine as a child so he could understand the family legacy.

· Watching Cole work in the mine made his parents proud, as it would avoid rumors from people who would think their son is a spoiled, lazy young man.

· When the coup d'état began in the city, his family fled to the mountains of Ninjago, which were among the snowiest of all, also while fleeing they suffered an accident on the way, they could have died but they were saved by a mysterious magician who Traveling through the mountains, Cole did not see the mysterious wizard again but he did not forget about how that wizard handled magic, something that captivated Cole and he dedicated himself to the history and investigation of Arcadian magic ever since.

· When Cole and his family returned to Ninjago and settled in, Cole told his best friend, Jay, about what he saw of magic, so the two supported each other with their research into magic.

· When he entered the royal academy of Ninjago Cole discovered the Arcadian stones and crystals after he worked in his family's new mine, discovering those materials was a great success for Cole, but he kept it a secret for the time being until he could find out more. on crystals and stones.

· Cole is a devoted and punctual student, apart from being the strongest in his group, Dr. Saunders has always told him that it is better to control his strength during combat training at the academy. His favorite weapons have always been scythes, mallets and hammers, the heaviest weapons in the academy, many of his teachers are impressed by his strength but that also made him the target of ridicule from his classmates for considering him different. But only Jay, Zane, Pixal, Lloyd, Skylor and Morro are the only ones who don't treat him badly like the others do.

· Cole at the moment was the one in charge of getting the materials for his investigations, since Jay is the one who makes the inventions. When they included Zane in their group, their research and projects advanced, and thanks to Zane, the three of them managed to be considered the inventors who forged the future in Ninjago.

· At first their first investigation turned out to be a failure, Dr. Saunders reprimanded them saying that they should be more careful with the crystals and Arcadian stones since the explosion almost hurt several of their companions, but thanks to Zane their inventions achieved better and without fail, which led them to be very well recognized in Ninjago and for the council.

· He is very good with children, he likes to teach at Lloyd's school when it comes to the subject of magic, when they are not in class he usually takes Lloyd to tour the city while they buy various snacks. Also, she often hides her cakes whenever Lloyd arrives unannounced at her research workshop.

· Thanks to his great achievement with his inventions, his family's mine was very well recognized as his family's mine is the only one that owns the Arcadian stones and crystals. Since then the security in his family increased, as with Zane and Jay's family.

· Cole and his friends are still continuing their research into magic, discovering new things every day, including discovering new ways to control magic with the ore Vengestone.

· Cole and Wu were the ones who personally took care of the new defenses of the city of Ninjago. In addition, he is also suspicious about the strange attitude of Krux, the commander of the royal guard, those suspicions towards him make him not put the life of his family or the future of his company in his hands, all that trust he entrusts to Wu, since it is the only one you can count on for the safety of your family and the safety of your company.

· Cole is very suspicious of Krux, as he finds it curious that Krux suddenly closes cases that are familiar with their cargo thefts, and Cole is concerned about recent thefts of his stolen cargoes, thinking that maybe the thieves aren't It won't take them long to try his family's mine, that's why he trusts Wu a lot when it comes to security, even telling the council that it's better for Wu to take care of solving the cases of the robberies that have been going on in Ninjago.

· Learning that Skylor helped in the case of the robberies, the disappearances and the mysterious dark matter makes Cole and the others want to join her on the case. But he never imagined meeting a guy as annoying as Kai, he didn't think a one-armed guy would be so scary and reckless.

· He felt offended every time Kai criticized or made fun of him. Cole thought he could handle any situation, but going underground was the hardest thing he ever did, he didn't think the place was that difficult to handle, including trying to understand its inhabitants.

· He didn't think that the underground was so dangerous, Kai had to teach everyone that the underground became one of the most dangerous places in Ninjago, Cole never thought that his grandfather's old home would become a dangerous and criminal place. I try to understand Kai, but that was a bit difficult, since every time Kai hit someone for no reason he had to intervene, (apart from Skylor), in order to better control the situation.

· He is very terrified to learn that Lloyd got involved with all of them, plus he is somewhat protective of Lloyd when Kai takes them to mysterious and dangerous places underground. It annoys him to see how Kai approaches Lloyd, he doesn't usually ask him why Lloyd is so important to him. Kai often evades his interrogative questions, but never gets answers, just more questions and doubts about who Kai really is.

· The subway food may have made him nauseous at first, but he admitted that the food they serve isn't too bad once he gets used to the taste. Something he learned from Kai.

· Cole is the one who carries Lloyd on his back whenever they try to keep up with Kai, sometimes he carries Jay, but he carries Lloyd when they go long distances.

· He was very surprised to see that Kai has magic, and so to find out that they have a sister and that she also has magic, and not only that, but they managed to decipher several symbols that he and the others could not understand.

· At first he found it strange that Kai would take them to different places to gather information on the thieves, but he eventually finds out that suspected terrorist Tyrrant and Kai seem to have a bad record.

· His first impression with the rebels was not very good, he even failed the tests that Nya gave him, but at least he knew that she was one of the few rebels who did support him. He even managed to get very fond of little Bentho, who always gives him various snacks along with Lloyd.

· It felt good when Kai put his trust in him. Cole knows that Kai has had a very difficult time, and he will do whatever it takes to help him.