Western Ninjago - Vania

Vania

· Vania is a young noblewoman of Shintaro, she is also the only daughter of Mayor Vangelis.

· She met Cole after he saved her from some trouble in the mine, that was because she disguised herself as a miner so she could see up close how her people work in the city mine.

· From that moment, Vania and Cole began a love relationship since thanks to Cole she managed to get to know more about her city and its inhabitants.

· Her father has forbidden her from going to the city, since according to him, the city has become dangerous for her, but she knows that everything is a lie, since sometimes Cole sneaks to her home and takes her away walk through Shintaro.

· Vania loves her father, but lately she no longer knows him as the father she once loved, since she has seen how her dealings with the Clinthon family have made her city and her city suffer several of its inhabitants.

· Lately her father has become harsh with her as he tells her that her nobility must be kept clean and pure, and he will not let the peasants of the city get close to her. But Vania ignores these teachings.

· Her best friend is her faithful dog, Chompy.

· She has fun watching Chompy play with Lloyd, she also likes to give Lloyd various delicious snacks.

· Seeing that his father makes the peasants ofhis city suffer, now more than anything he wants to remove him from thepresidency, that is why he secretly tells Cole about all the deals he has madewith Tyrrant, but having no proof precise cannot accuse him to the higherauthorities in Ninjago. But she studies a lot about how to be a good mayor forher cit