The Apprentice of Magic (6)

· Benthomaar doesn't remember anything about his real family as he was just a baby when poachers wiped out his family so they could kidnap him and sell him on the dark market. He only remembered the moment when Garmadon rescued him from the market and took him to the monastery to be able to take care of him and raise him, in addition, Bentho names Garmadon by his name or as "Master".

· Garmadon only taught Bentho about self-defense techniques and the art of stealth, he does not usually take him on missions since they are somewhat dangerous, but since he brought him to live in the Echo monastery he was in charge of taking care of him until Garmadon he will return from his assignments and missions. However, when Bentho's powers manifested, Garmadon helped him to control them, in addition, Bentho's powers are only based on the element of water, he can even control any water source that is close to him, in addition, his specialty is being able to speak the language of animals and any creature, and thanks to that talent Bentho helps Garmadon in rescue missions.

· His main tasks consist of following the training schedule that Garmadon leaves for him and performing some tasks in the monastery, such as helping Echo clean the monastery, feeding the creatures that live in the monastery, and studying some of the books that are in the monastery. Garmadon leaves him. And when he doesn't do that, Bentho is always playing any game with Echo, swimming at the beach, watching glass TV, sleeping or playing with Red and Zippy on the beach or in the woods.

· He doesn't usually accompany Garmadon on his missions, but Garmadon does take him to city markets or parks so he can play like a normal child. However, Bentho must hide that he is a Merlopian, since his race is rare and valuable throughout Ninjago, that is why the city of Merlopia remains hidden in the depths of the Endless Sea.

· Bentho often even plays pranks on Garmadon and Echo, and gets frustrated when Echo doesn't understand a game or mistakes one game for another. But still, he likes spending time with Echo, after all, Echo helped raise him when Garmadon brought him to the monastery.

· When Garmadon brought Kai to the monastery, Bentho was somewhat distrustful and shy as it was the first time he had seen a real human, he was also cautious when Kai showed him his human things, but became quite obsessed with Kai's phone. as he kept watching the videos that Kai had on his phone. The videos of children, cats and sharks are his favorites.

· When Kai started his training, Bentho was in charge of being Kai's main opponent, (after Garmadon and Echo), and his task was that Kai couldn't catch him or that he couldn't beat him in different races, besides, he loved making traps to serve as obstacles for Kai. But when Kai uses the magic power of Flame, Bentho feels a powerful presence that makes him feel nervous and scared every time he sees Kai use that kind of Flame magic, since Bentho is sensitive to the magic around him, he can even sensing the strongest and weakest magic in any living thing, and his expression changes when he senses that magic is pure or dark. He even feels the same when he sees Garmadon transform into his bestial Oni form, but with Garmadon he had already gotten used to it.

· When he got used to Kai and grew fond of him, Bentho enjoyed spending free time with Kai as he taught him all kinds of things he knew about his world or entertained him like he did with Nya and Lloyd. Bentho even loves the stories Kai tells, especially the supposed legend of the "Great Golden Guardian" that comes from the island Kai was born on, Garmadon even thinks it's a story made up by the people of Kai's island, since the legend makes almost no sense.

· He is also usually playful with Kai, teasing him and making fun of him when Kai fails in some practice and he usually plays together with Kai at anything, that includes food, Garmadon just stays quiet and watches them have fun. He likes to wear Kai's shirts and climb on his shoulders and head when they walk anywhere. He even likes it when Kai teaches him how to surf at the beach. He never thought having an older brother would be fun. Also, he misses Kai when he goes to the Ninjago academy and even enjoys spending time with his new friends, and sometimes teases Kai when he notices him nervous around Skylor, as his other abilities are having a great sense of smell and he usually perceives the feelings and emotions of the people and creatures around him.

· He is also somewhat mischievous, like any 8-year-old boy, he usually steals some of the sandwiches that Garmadon prepares or buys and he usually takes pictures with Kai's phone camera for fun, apart from being an expert at stealing things, since that makes him learned from Garmadon or on his own.

· Sometimes he brags to Kai, but he usually beats him at target practice when they both train together. Also, every time Kai compares him to one of his younger brothers, Bentho manages to perceive a sadness in Kai, since he knows that Kai misses him too much home, when Bentho asks him about his family Kai doesn't usually talk much, but mentions that his brothers are the best little brothers he's ever had.

· As he grows fond of Kai, Bentho began to get used to sleeping in Kai's room every night, as well as letting Kai pick him up and take him anywhere, and the two of them work together when it comes to cleaning the monastery, plus Kai helps him. with his studies, but he also made a habit of stealing Kai's sweaters or falling asleep together with Kai whenever he can, as he likes how Kai scratches his sword and stomach.

· He doesn't like people calling him "cute", and only lets Kai and Garmadon call him that when he's in the mood. Sometimes he even acts more like a cat than a real shark, as he sometimes growls at people who scare him and doesn't hesitate to hide inside Kai's clothes or protect himself behind Garmadon or Kai. In addition, he really likes food that contains fish or shellfish.