The Green Dragon

• The story is inspired by the times when the Asian continents were fighting over the domains of the territories and when the great empires established themselves in different countries on the continents. And even more so when in wars they used wild animals for combat and worshiped them in different kingdoms.

• Here in history, dragons are beings that have lived among humans since the beginning of time, and Ninjago will be a continent that was divided into territories dominated by different kingdoms, some of which lived and lived together in peace while other countries were ruled by evil. kings tried to take over all the kingdoms and only sought wars in all the territories. The destiny of the continent was that the kingdom that managed to be the winner and worthy among all the territories would be proclaimed the greatest kingdom in the entire continent of Ninjago and its king would be the leader of the other kingdoms.

• Dragons are treated as ancient creatures in the kingdoms, all the kings of the NInjago kingdoms had in common the habit of always having the strongest dragon of all by their side, and they were proclaimed "Royal Dragons" dragons that served their different kingdoms and were proclaimed as great protectors of the different kingdoms, although dragons could also live normally with other humans or peoples, they could serve as support for humans in their different trades, dragons could live wild or live peacefully among humans.

• Although some kingdoms could also use dragons as slaves, soldiers, or handle them as a form of entertainment or use them according to their cultures and customs. Some humans even hunt them for their own convenience or sell them in different places either to kingdoms or black markets that are located in different territories. In addition, dragons are also used to summon different types of magic, some dragons can grant this power of their own free will or even humans can steal or copy their powers with the correct spells.

• Dragons, plus other wild animals, are the main weapons for wars, riders have to be skillful enough to be able to control their dragons plus handle them during flights, dragons are handled by a maximum of two riders, the first rider is the one leading the dragon and the second horseman can help with weapons or be a replacement for the first horseman. If the dragon is bigger, usually many armies protect it a lot since they are the bearers of heavy and hostile weapons during the battlefield, and it is wielded by several riders. The Royal Dragon is only managed by the king, it can even be accompanied by a second horseman who helps him in the arming of weapons, and is the one that always goes to the front of the battles, the Noble Dragons are those managed by the high committee of combat of the king or by the best soldiers of the army that serves at the side of the king.

• In order for a dragon to rank up in the army, its trainer must enroll it in the royal army tests so that it can go from being a simple soldier to a Noble Dragon, which is below the rank to be a Royal Dragon , the custom is that the dragons that participate in the tests must complete different challenges that show that they are worthy of being Noble and Royal Dragons, which will be privileged inside and outside the kingdom and will be well treated by the royalty of the kingdom to which they belong. Also, the kings are the ones who choose what their Royal Dragon will be.

• When the first kingdoms were established in Ninjago, it was a time of peace for the continent, both for humans and dragons, but as the generations passed, the new kings wanted to conquer more territories, gain more wealth and had the desire to control the entire continent of Ninjago. Currently there are allied kingdoms, some kingdoms take advantage of this to conquer more territories and many have the custom of captivating the princes after defeating the current king to make the defeated kingdom property of the winning kingdom, but if the prince escapes from the enemy kingdom he can proclaim his place as the new king of his kingdom.

• The story will focus on the little dragon Firstborn Lloyd, a "Firstborn" dragon with a peculiar green color with golden tones that shocks anyone and makes it very valuable to humans. Lloyd and his pack are a race of exotic dragons almost impossible to see and capture since they live in valleys on the outskirts of the different kingdoms of the continent of Ninjago, humans consider them a strange and important race since in different kingdoms the race of The dragon that Lloyd belongs to are the main emblems of different kings, but they are known to be considered the first dragons to arrive in the mainland of Ninjago according to different cultures and histories of the mainland, but still, different kingdoms have different races as a family. shield of dragons, but Lloyd's breed is mainly used in the royal shields of different kingdoms. Lloyd's goal is to find his father Garmadon, former leader of his pack, who was captured by enemy soldiers who made him a slave and was separated from his family when Lloyd was just a baby, now Lloyd currently lives with his mother Misako but flees. away from his pack to find his father in different parts of his territory.