In which houses of Hogwarts would the characters be?

• Kai would obviously be in the Gryffindor house, because of how brave and loyal his heart is.

• Lloyd would be from Slytherin, his origin and determination led him to be part of that house. Slytherin is a house full of various alleged wizards and purebloods, but Lloyd is not like them, he is more fair and kind to everyone.

• Nya would be in Gryffindor, at first her selection hat remained to put her between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, but in the end she stayed in Gryffindor as her bravery and intelligence led her to be someone important to that house.

• Jay would belong to the Ravenclaw house, his creativity and intelligence made him part of that house.

• Zane undoubtedly also belongs to the Ravenclaw house, his intelligence in his magic led him to be an important member of his house.

• Cole belongs to the Hufflepuff house, due to her honesty and love towards nature and its magical creatures.

• Morro would belong to the Slytherin house, he can be somewhat ambitious at times, but he is one of the best people in his house.

• Harumi would also belong to the Slytherin house, and it was quite impressive since she was the only one to enter that house as a Muggle, but she turned out to be an excellent wizard.

• Pixal would belong to the Ravenclaw house, since several of her family were part of that house and now it was her turn. But in the same way she was an extraordinary magician.

• Skylor would belong to the house of Gryffindor, her loyalty and friendship led her to be part of that house that she considered her own home.

• Echo would belong to the Hufflepuff house, her shyness and kindness led him to be selected for that house.