Chapter 1

3rd person P.O.V

We see a Black haired boy staring out of the window of the bus. He has Yellow Iris and Red Pupils He was wearing a pink shirt with a Black Tie. Black Pants with black boots and a Black sleeveless vest.  

He let out a soft sigh as the Bus came to a stop. He saw all the other kids of his age run out of the bus to their Teacher who was taking count of the students. The Boy took his Black Backpack and walked out of the Bus. He put his backpack against the wall where all the Kid's bags were kept. He started walking towards his Teacher who was taking the Count of the Students in her class. 

He put his hands in his pockets and started walking towards her. He ignored all the scared looks he got.

This Boy was Satoshi Ash Ketchum or rather known as Freak of Pallet Town. He is rather Cold, Calm rather than Cheery and friendly person we meet. He barely has any friends. He is quite intelligent for a 9-year-old. 

Ash sighed in disappointment. He hated the looks he got. He just wanted this Field Trip to professor Oak's Ranch to go in peace. He was about to go until he was tackled by a familiar Purple and Yellow blur from behind.

Ash cursed internally. He hated this feeling on his back, or that's what he said. 

"Ashy~ I missed you in the Bus" The voice said as the person kissed Ash's cheek.

Ash tried to shake them off but nope. 

"Gaaah can you get off me Astrid" Ash asked in a Sweet tone which did not please the Girl behind him. She shook her head.

"Nope. You will have to ask more nicely" The girl or Astrid said in an Authorative tone. Ash sighed in annoyance.

"I am gonna give her a piece of my mind later" Ash thought.

"Alright Miss Astrid. Would you be so kind to get off my back" Ash tried to plead. His always cold, venomous voice never let him speak in a pleading tone, Never.

"Well done. Alright, Ashy~" Astrid got off Ash's back. She jumped in front of Ash.

Astrid had Long Blonde hair and purple eyes. She was wearing Purple sneakers. Purple T-Shirt with Black leggings. 

"Astrid you little" Ash growled as he tackled her to the ground. He started tickling her as she kept on giggling and laughing at her Best Friend's actions.

"Ashy~ Stop it" She moaned when she felt ash tickling near the sensitive spot on her neck. 

Ash stopped and got off her with a stupid grin on his face. Astrid pouted cutely making some guys jealous. Astrid only talks to Ash as a matter of fact. Almost every guy in their class has a crush on her.

"Ashy~ that was mean?" The purple-eyed girl pouted. Ash let out a chuckle.

"Then take that as Payback for jumping on my back " Ash replied while turning away from her and walked away. 

He knew that this annoyed her. But does he give a Damn.

Of course freaking not.

Astrid ran up to him and gave him a noogie. Ash slightly groaned in pain. 

"What was that for" Ash asked. Astrid gave him a sly smile.

"You know what that was for" Astrid whistled playfully. 

Ash nodded. 

"Damn you Asteroid" Ash muttered which was fortunately heard by the Blonde.

"What did you call me Mister. Satoshi. Ashy~. Ketchum" Astrid asked in an Innocent voice. Ash gulped.

Ash knew better than anybody that she only used this tone if she is angry.