Chapter 36

So, Finally Back eh? 

Lmao

-------------------------------

3rd Person's P.O.V

The Boy's Lips curved into a smirk as he saw Cynthia return her Gabite. 

It was the Very Next Day and Ash already won his Battle.

Cynthia on the other hand was kind of Struggling, A Litle Bit maybe.

Her opponent had a Mega Houndoom for Arceus's sake.

Gabite did some major damage but was tired. 

"What do you say to my Proposal now Shirona? Do you agree too be the GirlFriend of a Stronger man than you" Cynthia's Opponent smirked.

"As if" Cynthia spat as Ash chuckled a little.

"Still a Heartbreaker huh?" Ash thought as a split image came to his mind

------------

Ash was watching T.V on the television. This was about 2 years 7 months ago He was about to switch it until.

"Hello there hottie" A Guy asked a woman.

This was one of those T.V Shows which cover the news from afar just for publicity.

Don't know how they work.

"Please Stay away" The woman said as the 2 Guys came forward.

"Whatcha gonna do if we come closer huh?" The Guy smiked and pinned her to the wall.

"As we see Some Thugs are trying to harass a woman" The News Reporter said.

"YOU MF. THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. GO SAVE HER THAN GIVING A NEWS REPORT YOU BITCH" Ash screamed in his mind.

"Please get away" The Woman pleaded.

"We aren't you are with us for the taking. What are you gonna do?" Another Guy questioned with a sly smirk.

Ash thought it was over,

"She is not gonna do anything Bitches. I will" The Big Guy felt a hand on his shoulder. 

"Huh?" The Guy turned around and the Camera was focused on another person. 

The Thug's Eyes were met with a pair of Shiny Sky Blue Eyes.

"What do you think you are doing Punk? Do you know who you are touching" The Guy asked the other Person.

"Dark" Ash muttered.

"Well. I may not know who you are but..." Dark chuckled evilly "I do know how to teach a lesson to punks like you".

Dark's mask released some gas of sorts. 

The Next thing everybody knew was a shattering noise. 

The Guy who was confident before lost his senses....... almost did.

His eyes widened and his cheeks puffed out as he fell down on the ground holding his crotch area.

Dark just shattered the Guy's balls didn't he?

Guys like these deserve it completely do.

"This is the perfect way to teach you guys a lesson. Step 1, Make sure that you will never see the sunlight again" Dark spat.

(Somewhere in the Overworld outside Wattpad.

A Guy who turned __ yesterday sneezed.

Author: Damn. Did somebody steal my Fucking Line? Well. If it is the shattering Balls line, I agree. Just smash them till it turns into pulp )

"YOU ASSHOLE" The other Guy tried to punch Dark who dodged it.

Dark punched the Guy's ribcage.

Ash saw Black energy flowing in Dark's Fists for a split second, even when he minimized the speed of the video to O.25.

The guy was sent flying into the Air, I mean literally flying into the Air.

"Wanna fight" Dark asked the only guy around.

"Uhhhhh-" The Guy never got to answer the question as he was sent flying into a Building. 

Dark turned towards the woman and gave her an Emotionless expression. 

"Women ARE supposed to Fight Back" Dark said as he got covered in a Circular Dome which later disappeared along with Dark.

-----------------

"I wonder what you will do to Guys like these Dark Phantom?" Ash thought.

For a split second, Ash saw an Image of Cynthia's Opponent completely Bleeding knocked out on the Ground with Dark's foot on his head and a Roaring Black Pokemon with Red Eyes behind Dark.

It made Ash chuckle at his Imagination.

Somewhere in the Planet.

A Black-hooded figure wearing a mask sneezed while riding on top of a Giant Black Dragon like Pokemon with Red Eyes.

"Achoooo" Dark sneezed as he sat up on the Pokemon's Back.

The Pokemon turned around and faced his master.

Dark took off his mask and rubbed his nose and put his mask back on.

"Are you alright Master?" The Pokemon asked with it's red eyes looking at Dark in concern

"Yeah. I think somebody thought of me" Dark replied as he ran his hand through his Hair.

His reflection fell on the Crystal Clear Ocean which is NOT in any regions of the 8 Explored ones.

"Alright then. We should be home in 5 minutes" The Dragon-looking Pokemon replied as it flapped it's completely black wings.

"Thanks. I need some food" Dark chuckled.

"You got it" The Pokemon replied as a sonic boom went off.

--------------

"Go Blastoise" Cynthia commanded as she released the Turtle like pokemon.

"Just end him in one shot. HYDRO CANNON" Cynthia commanded as Blastoise shot 2 HUGE Streams of water towards the Houndoom.

*BOOM*

"HOUNDOOM FAINTED. Cynthia Shirona from Sinnoh will move on to the Next round" The Referee said as the Opponent fell down on his knees.

Cynthia smiled mockingly and grinned at her opponent.

"Oh. I would more than love to reject your proposal now" Cynthia dusted off her black coat with a smirk and returned her Blastoise.

"You can dream being with me and you will know that it will never come true" Cynthia giggled evilly.

"He never stood a chance" Ash whispered and shook his head.

Cynthia walked out of the stadium and walked into the stands. She sat down a seat beside Ash and smiled smugly.

"As I said before. I am not the same person whom you met last Year" Cynthia giggled as Ash's lips formed into a frown.

"Oh Shut Up" Ash spat as he stood up and dusted his black coat.

He knew that this Tournament is going to be hard.

With though Rivals such as Trip and Cynthia. His Winning streak might come to an End.