Chapter 109

Emma was..

Oh God, she might give any man a nosebleed.

"Fuck" Alpha cursed as he stood up and stared at her.

She grew, a couple of inches and her Hair was not golden. Crystal Blue Eyes. 91- 63- 86.

Alpha grabbed her by the Waist and looked into her eyes.

"You are an Instant Erection Material" Alpha said seriously as she blushed. She looked at herself and pouted.

 She looked at herself and pouted

(People who read B.o.s.s know her)

"Fuck You Whore. Why did you get so god damned sexy" Alpha asked her as she poked his cheek.

"I am just smoking hot and now you don't have to wait for a Dance Partner" She said with a Red Face as Alpha's Hand rested on her waist and he took her free hand in his and examined his Dress.

It exposed all her curves which turned him on, A LOT.

A White ahh fuck it. I can't say it so here's a pic.

"Will you care for a Dance Miss" Alpha asked her in a Deep Sevestarian Tone as she blushed and nodded

"Will you care for a Dance Miss" Alpha asked her in a Deep Sevestarian Tone as she blushed and nodded. They got onto the stage as the music changed to a Fast One.

Fortunately, Emma was able to catch up to the Music as many people cheered for those 2.

"You are god damned sexy. Why did I let you update? You are gonna kill me" Alpha said huskily.

"Then it's your fault that you turned on the Auto Look Enhancer" Emma chuckled as he groaned.

"Fuck Me" Alpha mumbled. 

"So Many Girls are doing that already" Emma chuckled as Alpha sweatdropped.

"That is True" He said"But you can Fuck Me" He said as she blushed crimson.

"Wha-?" She said as she hit his chest,

"Oh, I promise you that you will be begging for more from the moment I stopped ramming into you like a Pisto-" Alpha's mouth was covered as she placed her hand on his mouth and kissed his nose.

"Shhhh. No Pervy Talks" She cooed in his ear slowly which made him slam her onto the ground and rip her clothes off, almost did.

"You Suka" He spat at her and his hand slowly made it's way to her butt as he squeezed it hard.

"Aaaaaahhhh-mhmmmmmmmmm" Her Moan was barely audible as she bit her tongue.

"Trying to control your Moans Eh? Not Bad but I would love to hear you scream though" Alpha said as he breathed in near her ear making her face turn Red.

The Song came to an End as Alpha used.

"Hax I call Hax" He mumbled as all the Spotlight went to Ash & Astrid who were sweating like crazy.

Many People gave them a round of Applause as Alpha shut down Emma's Programme so no guy could come anywhere near her.

Timeskip- 10 pm

"Bye Ashy~" Astrid kissed Ash's cheek as he blushed. Astrid giggled and got into her Car and the Driver drove off, but slowly.

"Look who is blushing, Lover Boy" Alpha teased as Ash blushed crimson.

"No I don't" Ash declined.

"So you would not mind if I go ahead and kiss her right" Alpha asked as he stopped in his tracks and turned around. "ASTRID. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE YO-" Alpha's mouth was sealed as Ash placed his hand on the Champion's mouth.

"No Way are you gonna do that" Ash threatened as Alpha smirked and teleported behind Ash and patted his back.

"You love her too much" Alpha teased as Ash blushed.

"She is my Best Friend-" Ash got cut off.

"You don't have Horny Wet Dreams about your Bestie, Satoshi Ash Ketchum" Alpha chuckled as Ash blushed.

"How?" Ash simply as Alpha smirked.

"You talk in your Sleep a Lot Ash. I heard your Moans" Alpha grinned evilly.

"Forget it ever happened" Ash pouted.

"If you make me an Uncle then Sure" Alpha said as Ash laughed but soon realized what he meant.

Alpha walked towards his Car while whistling innocently as Ash blushed crimson.

"ALPHA ARCADIA. YOU ARE DONE FOR" Ash screamed as he rushed at the Sky Blue Haired man who flew up in the Air.

Timeskip- 2 Months

Alpha was sitting in his Office Wearing a 3 Piece Business Suit and signing some documents.

"Hard Day?" Yoruka asked as she came in with 2 Mugs of coffee in her Hands.

"Maybe" Alpha said, not looking at her.

"Did you add more Cream?" Alpha asked as Yoruka nodded. He took it and chugged it down in 1 go.

"SIR" A Man wearing a Silver Suit & Armor said as he rushed in.

"Yeah" Alpha said as he looked at him.

"They are back again but the Internal Barrier is keeping them away" The Man panted as Alpha leaned back on his chair.

"Titans Eh?" He chuckled.

------

Alpha is so Classy Lmao.

He might be a Perv & Playboy but still classy.

Emma changed. Completely.

Emma is so hot, cute, chubby & bubbly. Can I marry her? '-'

Alpha is on your Side, He is a Shipper, If u did not notice, he made plans to get Ash & His Girls together xD,

He is such a god damned tease.

Anyway. How were the Chapters?

And before you ask, Yes. they are the same Titans from AoT.

Vote & comment. If at least 50% of the Viewers vote, This book will have like 10k Votes or more lmao.

It's just a simple click.

Anyway. I recently saw my G.F's outro and imma try out that Outro for once (Hope she does not kill me).

F's outro and imma try out that Outro for once (Hope she does not kill me)