Chapter 95

"'Umm Hi"

"Alpha Arcadia" Alpha said as Ash nodded.

(There ya go. After 2 and half months. Dark's Reveal)

(Alpha's Champion Outfit

(Alpha's Champion Outfit. Cool af right?)

"Let's get going. We have a lot to do" Alpha said as he motioned them to the Huge Building behind him. 

Ash nodded as they followed them to the Building which scanned Alpha before letting everybody in. Everybody looked in amazement at the Facility as Alpha turned towards them suddenly.

"Before we get to the real talking. I would like for you to please let us borrow 3 of your Chosen Pokemon for a couple of Minutes" Alpha said as he pointed at the Wall. 5 Compartments came out from the Wall and 3 Pokeball shapes were there on it.

"Why if I may ask?" Ash asked as Alpha just flashed him a smile.

"Alright" Ash said as he placed Charizard, Greninja and Lucario's Pokeball in. 

Lui Placed Articuno, Dragonite, Alolan Ninetails's Pokeballs in.

Zac: Zapdos, Electivire, Magnezone.

Xander: Moltres, Aeigaslash, Emboar.

Valt: Ponyta, Aeigaslash, Inteleon.

Alpha smiled as they got attached to the Wall.

"What will happen if they don't return them" Zac asked jokingly.

"We are just gonna kick their Ass till they give em back" Valt chuckled.

"I would not be too sure of that if I were you" Supra replied coldly. It was obvious that he was the strongest Elite just by his Looks and the Aura of Authority around him.

"wHAT?" Valt asked.

"I can crush all of your Pokemon in a single move even in my Sleep. So Shut your Ass up. Do WE REALLY Look like we need your Pokemon? Pfft, how pathetic of you to assume that" Supra said as he turned away and folded his arms and walked towards his Team who pretended like they did not hear what Supra said.