Chapter 19

3rd Person View

"Alright. Nice to meet you Levina" Ash greeted the Blonde with a smile.

"Me too. Mr. Ketchum" The Girl about 6 greeted our white-haired trainer.

"So, Why wait here. We can just go in and see all those Water Type Pokemon instead." Ash suggested. 

The Blonde thought for a moment before nodding. 

It has been an hour since the Duo has started Watching all the Water Type Pokemon. 

"Ash. Do you participate in Pokemon Battles" Levina asked innocently. Ash chuckled but nodded. 

"Yep. I am taking part in the Indigo League" Levina gasped at this but son shook it off.

"So, how many badges do you have?" She asked. Ash sweatdropped.

"Umm. One" Ah replied embarrassed.

"Huh? I thought you would have at least more than 6 to be honest" She raised a brow at him. 

"Well. It's only my 3rd day of being a Trainer" Ash defended. 

"Wait....Only 3rd. You look like you have a LOT of experience in battling" She gave him a confused look.

"Well. I did participate in Inter-Regional Middle School Tournaments." Ash confirmed with a slight chuckle.

"Woah. I totally forgot about that" Levina scratched her nape in embarrassment.  Ash chuckled at her. 

"So, do you have any Best Friends?" he asked. She shook her head. 

"I used to. She went to Galar because her parents got a Better Job" She sighed sadly. 

"Oh" Ash said they continued walking. 

"How many Pokemon do you have?" She asked. 

"I have 3" Ash replied. 

"Woah. That's amazing. Can you show me. Can you show me" She asked excitedly while holding Ash's hand. 

Ash initially was about to reject but gave in.

"Alright. Promise me that you won't tell anyone" Ash sighed as the Blonde nodded furiously.

"I promise" She said as Ash lead her back to the Gym. 

"Come on out you 3" Ash said as his 3 Pokemon came out.

"Gar/Tox/Gyaaaaaarrr" The 3 of them said confused but soon stared at the Blonde.

"WOAH. IS THAT A TOXTRICITY" SHe asked as she ran towards the Pokemon who raised a hand at her. 

She gave him a High Five and looked at the Pokemon with Big Eyes.

"Yeah. He is my Starter. I did raise him so he decided to become my starter" Ash explained as the Girl nodded furiously. 

"My Papa told me stories about it. Toxtricity's are said to be one of the Strongest Pokemon races alive, or in Electric Types anyway. Their Raw Power can match that of Legendaries. Papa always wanted to face a Toxtricity but Badluck he never got to catch one neither did he get a chance to fight one" The Girl explained and sighed sadly. 

Ash had a few ideas of who this could be, His mind went to a Certain Blonde in an Army Uniform of sorts. 

"Your Dad?" Ah asked as the blonde nodded.

"Yep. I just wanna be like my Papa when I grow up. He is said to be the Strongest Electric Type Trainer In Kanto and Johto" She said proudly. 

Ash's brow twitched.