Chapter 115

"Dialga" Alpha & Krulcifer said in a union in different places as Ash & Yellow gasped.

Krulcifer's Watch turned into a mini Portal of sorts as she saw Dialga's face on it, It was filled with Worry, Concern & Determination.

"You called me Mistress?" Dialga asked from her Watch as it completely turned into Blue.

"Yep." Krulcifer chuckled as Dialga's Eyes widened in horror and a Portal appear beside them. It was completely Blue in colour and radiated a Huge Amount of Aura.

It was dark-blue Pokemon with some grey metallic portions, such as its chest plate, which has a diamond in the centre. It also has various light blue stripes. It has a fin-like structure on its back and a crest on its head, resembling a dinosaur. Dialga also has two horns on top of its head, two fang-like horns around its mouth, and three spines on the back of its neck. It has three claws on each foot of the same metallic looks as its chest plate. Faint cracks exist across its body.

 Faint cracks exist across its body

(People who watched UBC must have guessed it

(People who watched UBC must have guessed it. If u didn't then u did not use ur Brain much.)

"Who dares to even think of Harming my Mistress you Mortals" Dialga's Deep, Metallic Voice boomed inside the Noise Cancellation Room.

"Nobody hurt me Dialga" Krulcifer said as she raised up her hand and Dialga placed his forehead on it, earning a pat from his Guardian much to his Delight.

"What is your Reason for my Summoning, Mistress?" Dialga asked formally as he raised his head and his Guardian only chuckled. His Eyes fell on Yellow whose mouth was hung gape at Dialga.

"Guardian Ho-Oh. Great to see you and Ho-Oh has been crushing the meetings." Dialga said as he turned towards Krulcifer. "I have some Duties to attend Mistress. I am taking my Leave now" Dialga said as he hopped back in his Portal and saw his Mistress wave back, which made him smile.

With Ash

"Whaaaaaaa-?" Ash looked at Alpha, bewildered. Alpha nodded proudly with a puff of his Cheeks.

Damn, He was a Bigger Mama's Boy than Ash himself.

"Yes. I even remember when she used to fight with her Drag Ride." Alpha said as he thought of a Flashback.